Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Louisville at Clemson thread

Started by AirForceHog, October 01, 2016, 07:03:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AirForceHog

As a side note Air Force beat the scallywags
If it turns, burns, banks or rolls, crew chiefs made it happen.

Atlhogfan1

Awful throw. Should have been an easy td throw
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

gchamblee

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on October 01, 2016, 08:15:04 pm
Awful throw. Should have been an easy td throw

i dont know, it looked really well defended to me. dude made an excellent play for the ball.

AirForceHog

There is now a thread in MMQB. Go figure. haha

gchamblee

Quote from: AirForceHog on October 01, 2016, 08:10:13 pm
As a side note Air Force beat the scallywags

thats cool that as a member of the military you also have a cfb team to pull for with it. grats on the win bro.

gchamblee

Quote from: AirForceHog on October 01, 2016, 08:17:48 pm
There is now a thread in MMQB. Go figure. haha

i wish mmq would sticky a thread each week for nonhog games to be discussed all in one place. some of us are so fanatical about college football that we try to watch all of the games :P im usually watching about 4 at a time with my laptop and television

AirForceHog

I have a week left and then I start my terminal leave.

AirForceHog

gchamblee

well theres the clemson response. we still have a game.

AirForceHog

And now Clemson needs to go on and destroy UL

gchamblee

gchamblee

memphis just pulled within 6 of ole miss

AirForceHog

gchamblee

you know it has to be breaking les miles heart to watch lsu play tonight from his living room.

gchamblee

Quote from: AirForceHog on October 01, 2016, 08:31:03 pm
Let's see if I called it

are you thinking clemson starts dominating here?

AirForceHog

Atlhogfan1

Good job Clemson D getting the ball right back. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

gchamblee

AirForceHog

gchamblee

underthrown balls draw interference flags so often

AirForceHog

Atlhogfan1

If Watson had a little accuracy, it would be 21-7. 

gchamblee

geez lsu is just going in dry on mizzou. i love it.

AirForceHog

I bet Watson would be McFaddenesqe if he was a RB

AirForceHog

Screw LSU. That just means they will be that much better when we play them. Les isn't there to destroy their hopes.

gchamblee

ya but i want orgeron to win the job. that will be good for us for a while i think. he does well in these situations, like he did at usc... but when its his team from the get go he isnt quite as effective.

Atlhogfan1

Louisville penalties penalties penalties ... lack of discipline. 

Atlhogfan1

gchamblee

AirForceHog

hoglady

Louisville hasn't handled the crowd noise at Clemson well at all.
Turnovers and penalties.
Jackson going to have make a big play or Clemson will start rolling.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

gchamblee

Quote from: AirForceHog on October 01, 2016, 08:46:11 pm
Beautiful pitch and catch

yep, cant deny that. clemson is playing excellent football right now.

gchamblee

Quote from: hoglady on October 01, 2016, 08:47:13 pm
Turnovers and penalties.

agreed

grayhawg

Looks like Louisville might be a pretender instead of a contender.

Albert Einswine

No idea how this one winds up, but so far the undisciplined nature of Louisville's offensive play in a big game looks familiar.
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

Atlhogfan1

AirForceHog

Quote from: hoglady on October 01, 2016, 08:47:13 pm
Turnovers and penalties.

Spot on

AirForceHog

Atlhogfan1

LOL Louisville now with more penalties than points. 

gchamblee

you have to coach disciplined play, you cant just scream and tirade on the sideline expecting it to fix itself.

Atlhogfan1

You can tell Louisville has recruited in Florida with their "discipline".

hoglady

Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."

AirForceHog

Hogimus Prime

Clemson's Tankerson must've gone to the Batman Carroll db school

Buff

The refs are shameful.  Clemson players choking L. Jackson in the pile?  Players should be getting ejected for that conduct - yet these refs don't even see it.

Albert Einswine

Clemson must have an endless supply of Boulwares.
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

gchamblee

this is how games get called when the officials think youre an [CENSORED] lol. louisville is not getting treated fairly on the pi no calls.

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: Hogimus Prime on October 01, 2016, 08:57:07 pm
Clemson's Tankerson must've gone to the Batman Carroll db school

It is what Bama DBs do.  Make the officials call it. 

Quote from: Buff on October 01, 2016, 08:57:23 pm
The refs are shameful.  Clemson players choking L. Jackson in the pile?  Players should be getting ejected for that conduct - yet these refs don't even see it.

Happens all the time.  Louisville just doesn't have poise because... well I won't go there. 

AirForceHog

Yep....You keep doing it until the Ref calls it. Ask Cam Newton in the NFL

hoglady

Quote from: Buff on October 01, 2016, 08:57:23 pm

Same as the SEC.
Clemson is the favored team and Louisville will have to overcome some bad calls and no calls to win.
Clemson has a handful of jersey just about every play on the Louisville receivers.
And the guy choking Jackson should have been ejected.