Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

If Louisville played Arkansas, who wins?

Started by IllinoisRazorbackFan, October 01, 2016, 08:47:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

IllinoisRazorbackFan

I think Louisville would go in dry and Petrino in year 3 would not take his foot off the gas and off bielema's throat in year 4.   I think it would be an absolute blow out.

HiggiePiggy

This year?  Well look at what the qb for Texas A&M did to us.  So yeah it probably would be a blow out. 
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson

70 or however many Louisville wanted to score to 10
Let's make some waves.

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Dr. Starcs

tophawg19

no way to compare . who picked UNC over FSU . Or Duke over Notre Dame ?
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

wildhogman

Quote from: Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson on October 01, 2016, 10:44:34 am
70 or however many Louisville wanted to score to 10
Hope your not losing to much money on your hero, they notlooking so good just yet.  Lets see how those pesky half time adjustments go

HiggiePiggy

Quote from: wildhogman on October 01, 2016, 09:37:40 pm
Hope your not losing to much money on your hero, they notlooking so good just yet.  Lets see how those pesky half time adjustments go

They look like they have gone pretty well so far. 

Ben

Louisville with a nice spread offense and very mobile qb + Arkansas's terrible secondary.

Louisville in a mercy ruler
Quote from: BearsBisonsBoars on January 18, 2016, 11:06:54 pm. The four team playoff is still opinion. Or do you really think MSU was really the fourth best team in CFB?
You miss the boat.  A four team playoff is a championship.  A championship produces... a champion. You seem to be looking for the "best" team.  The "best" doesn't exist. Best does not equal champion.  Best is a myth.
Opinion polls produce... opinions.

IMABIELEMA

Quote from: tophawg19 on October 01, 2016, 07:56:39 pm
no way to compare . who picked UNC over FSU . Or Duke over Notre Dame ?

UNC & Duke would probably beat us as well.  Not to mention UL is no FSU or Notre Dame.  Do you even football Bruh?

wachhog

Quote from: Surfing8 on October 01, 2016, 05:51:01 pm
Louisville would annihilate us this year.
It would be embarrassing before halftime.   

Bielema is comfortable coaching for people who don't have high expectations... and being warm and fuzzy while he's doing it.

Petrino stays awake at night plotting his opponent's swift and painful demise.

Until Bielema proves otherwise... thanks Jeff.
Whether Bobby wins or loses tonight, there simply is no comparison.

Atlhogfan1

CLEMSON WINS!

OR LOUISVILLE LOSES! whichever you prefer ;D
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

HiggiePiggy

orvillesghost

If nothing else, it likely knocked Louisville out of the playoff

I am happy

code red

Quote from: orvillesghost on October 01, 2016, 11:27:49 pm
If nothing else, it likely knocked Louisville out of the playoff

I am happy
Doubt it if they run the table and beat Houston....they'll be in Houston likely will be undefeated as well.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

wildhogman

Quote from: HiggiePiggy on October 01, 2016, 10:19:27 pm
They look like they have gone pretty well so far. 
so again, how did those pesky adjustments go?

PorkRinds

Hogs would crush Bobby's spirit. 145-0 Hogs. And that's just the first half.

Buff

Wouldn't metter who UL's coach was, L. Jackson would run all over us

bob slydell

I don't think we would be as over matched as many suggest. If we can run the ball, I think Arkansas could win that game.
*this is not a criticism of moderatin.

longtimeHogfan

I don't want any part of Louisville or Houston
I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.

holeinthewall

If Louisville played Arkansas, who wins?

The team with the most points usually wins

Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson

Gonna.change this to Louisville 217- Hogs 13
Let's make some waves.

HiggiePiggy

Quote from: sevenof400 on October 23, 2016, 09:56:02 am
I agree with the first part of this, but suspect Petrino's focus is elsewhere....

That's what small breaks are for in between....

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: HiggiePiggy on October 23, 2016, 02:42:07 pm
That's what small breaks are for in between....

Petrino could snail mail a game plan to their band director, and Louisville would still mercy rule us by halftime.

Dr Carl aka Shorthog

Basketball or football?  What am I saying the score would be the same

1highhog

Quote from: IllinoisRazorbackFan on October 01, 2016, 08:47:22 am
I think Louisville would go in dry and Petrino in year 3 would not take his foot off the gas and off bielema's throat in year 4.   I think it would be an absolute blow out.

Early in the Season Louisville would, in November Arkansas would clean Louisville's clock.  There would be more players coming our of the game than there were Florida players.

HiggiePiggy

November 09, 2016, 06:43:41 pm #26 Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 01:01:28 pm by HiggiePiggy
Quote from: 1highhog on November 09, 2016, 10:31:51 am
Early in the Season Louisville would, in November Arkansas would clean Louisville's clock.  There would be more players coming our of the game than there were Florida players.

Well considering we have been slaughtered this year by dual threat qbs, I would say we probably would get beat by Louisville also.  But anything can happen. 

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: 1highhog on November 09, 2016, 10:31:51 am

Really?