Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Schedule Bama to November?

Started by Razor6, November 15, 2015, 12:10:39 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Razor6

Can we move Bama later on our schedule? =)
I was there when we melted the internet!  Were you?

Hogarusa

Really need that A&M game moved back more than anything.  They fall apart, Hogs get stronger
I'll ride the wave where it takes me

NuttinItUp

Quote from: Hogarusa on November 15, 2015, 12:12:09 am
Really need that A&M game moved back more than anything.  They fall apart, Hogs get stronger

We are really the opposites. They have a good first of the season then collapse; We have a sorry first of the season, then get better.

If we could somehow combine the best of both teams...

Atlhogfan1

A&M game is the one I would want in Nov the last two seasons.  So frustrating. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Murr

I'm not worried about the A&M game.  We just need some consistency to start the season.  Next year we'll have TCU and A&M early so we should be training the defense to handle those HUNH-Air Raid-whatever offenses just like the one Auburn puts out every year.

Razor6

If our team could scrimmage every Saturday through the Winter, Spring and Summer.... Maybe we can START hot in the fall

jgphillips3

I absolutely love that we are in the rotation of playing LSU the week after Bama.  I wish that could stay the same forever.  I do wish we could get A&M later but I think our slow starts have a lot more to do with breaking in a new DC one year and new OC the next.

DeltaBoy

Quote from: Razor6 on November 15, 2015, 12:10:39 am
Can we move Bama later on our schedule? =)

The SEC will never allow that.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Razor6

If we truly can beat Bama our year will completely be epic!

code red

"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

online-with-swine

I like Bama where they are at.  We get LSU after getting beat up on by Bama and now MSU after a Bama beat down.  We just need to perform better at the beginning of the year.