Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Batesville in the finals, they won it all

Started by pioneerhog, May 10, 2005, 10:14:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

pioneerhog

May 10, 2005, 10:14:28 pm Last Edit: May 15, 2005, 08:38:53 pm by pioneerhog
My hometeam, the Pioneers, will be in the 4A state finals in baseball and softball this Sat. in Fayetteville. The baseball team will be faceing Harrison, and the ladies will be playing Beebe. I wish all the teams luck but I must say this, both Pioneer teams will win Sat.

pioneerhog

Quote from: ImHogginIt on May 11, 2005, 04:45:38 am
Quote from: pioneerhog on May 10, 2005, 10:14:28 pm
My hometeam, the Pioneers, will be in the 4A state finals in baseball and softball this Sat. in Fayetteville. The baseball team will be faceing Harrison, and the ladies will be playing Beebe. I wish all the teams luck but I must say this, both Pioneer teams will win Sat.

A Pioneer Never Quits ! Gonna beat the Shiite out of those Harrison Nazis ;D
HELL YEAH.

Big Papa Satan

Baseball, ahh, a sport that Batesville blockheads are actually good at.

pioneerhog

DR, we are getting there in football though, just gotta learn to beat Wynne every year. ;)

pioneerhog

I gotta talk up the Pioneers again. The baseball and softball teams both won their games Saturday, giving both teams a state title. It makes the second year in a row for Batesville to win the title in baseball. The boys team was mainly JRs or SO, so I can see them doing it again next year.

Galleywinter

May 15, 2005, 08:44:30 pm #5 Last Edit: May 15, 2005, 08:46:51 pm by Galleywinter
Quote from: pioneerhog on May 15, 2005, 08:42:24 pm
I gotta talk up the Pioneers again. The baseball and softball teams both won their games Saturday, giving both teams a state title. It makes the second year in a row for Batesville to win the title in baseball. The boys team was mainly JRs or SO, so I can see them doing it again next year.
Congrats. A shout out to the Farmington Lady Cards for the 3-A Champs. I coached a lot of the girls before they moved up to High School Ball, and no. My coaching had nothing to do with it. Congrats again. Pioneer. Two State tiltles in the same year. Cool.

pioneerhog

Quote from: Galleywinter on May 15, 2005, 08:44:30 pm
Quote from: pioneerhog on May 15, 2005, 08:42:24 pm
Congrats. A shout out to the Farmington Lady Cards for the 3-A Champs. I coached a lot of the girls before they moved up to High School Ball, and no. My coaching had nothing to do with it. Congrats again. Pioneer. Two State tiltles in the same year. Cool.
Congrats to all the teams that won their championships Saturday, and better luck next year to the ones that didn't, your time will come. And you never can tell, some little something that you taught them might have carried over to high school, but either way you gotta be proud of them, a little more than most would be since you coached them earlier in their lives.