Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

NASCAR fans

Started by HogInMemphis, April 23, 2005, 12:16:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogInMemphis

I have a question. I know nothing about this activity but I have seen Michael Waltrip on TV a few times in the past month or so.  Question is, does anyone else watch Waltrip and think, "hmmm, is he gay?"  He speaks very effeminately.  I would not think it's possible for a race car driver to by gay but if Waltrip isn't gay, he's certainly not your typical race car driver, a la Richard Petty, Dale E, etc.

tophawg19

mike's alright just goofy as hell .he's strait .has 2 kids & a wife thats awesome . see tire commercial
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

HogInMemphis

Quote from: tophawg19 on April 23, 2005, 12:49:46 pm
mike's alright just goofy as hell .he's strait .has 2 kids & a wife thats awesome . see tire commercial

Plenty of homosexuals have kids and have been married for years. They eventually come out of the closet.

pioneerhog

Quote from: HogInMemphis on April 23, 2005, 01:04:14 pm
Quote from: tophawg19 on April 23, 2005, 12:49:46 pm

Plenty of homosexuals have kids and have been married for years. They eventually come out of the closet.
That's right HiM. I have always wondered the same thing as you. In Nascar a  driver would be run out of it if it was known he was gay, so the wife and kids could be a cover.

tophawg19

if that's his cover he picked a fine one .he's well liked by media see all the commericals .he' is considered one of the better spokes people for nascar. i doubt he's gay but with this diviresity/ P.C
crap who knows .probably if nascar thought he was they would play it for all it's worth .
these guys spend so much time together you would think they would notice & word would leak out
pretty quick .
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Hogdude

I don't think that he's gay. He's really a GREAT guy for NASCAR.

Besides, what would it matter if he were gay? In these "POLITICALLY CORRECT" times, that's a tough question to ask.

I'm sure there are Gay folks in the NFL & maybe even on the Razorback football team. WHO KNOWS.

Waltrip does talk funny. But he's not gay. NOW GORDON ON THE OTHER HAND...........

hoghoghog

So what are you saying about GORDON..... LOL!!!!

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM notice how he hasn't exactly found a new wife, or girl friend since the divorce?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!