Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Springdale Football

Started by biojosh, March 30, 2005, 11:06:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

biojosh

What does everyone think about Wood leaving Nashville to come be an assistant at Springdale?

Ham I Am

Great idea. Springdale has one of the best programs in Arkansas.

biojosh

Good enough to leave a head coaching job?  Not many Head Coaches would voluntarily leave a job to go be an assistant.  Is Woods setting himself up to either take over the Dogs job or the new Springdale team in a few years when it comes into existence

willie Cutts

yes, Chris will be the head coach at one of the High Schools. Knowing his relationship with Gus, He will take over Har-Ber unless Gus decides to go there. I think in time the new Har-Ber High will be the better team simply based on the attendance zones. The best athletes are on the west side of town these days.

biojosh

Thanks did not know how the talent break down went in Springdale very interesting.

Broken Trigger

Willie is exactly right.  The best talent in Springdale is on the west side.  I have heard, although i don't know how true it is, that Springdale is gonna try to make sure that Harber has "the" football team.   That could all be hearsay though.

Big Papa Satan

Given the amount of offensive talent Springdale has, there is absolutely no excuse for them not to win state.  None at all.

Broken Trigger

I don't know how Springdale wound up losing last year after dominating everyone all season.  I guess finally getting some competition suprised 'em.

Big Papa Satan

Central hit them in the mouth, and Springdale couldn't handle it.

Lando Calrissian

Quote from: DR on May 04, 2005, 11:10:32 pm
Central hit them in the mouth, and Springdale couldn't handle it.

Which was surprising, because usually it's the opposite case.
Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

Big Papa Satan

Quote from: Lando Calrissian on May 05, 2005, 02:18:50 amWhich was surprising, because usually it's the opposite case.

It was very surprising the night it happened.  I was watching my alma mater taking care of business in the semis, and getting updates via cell phone all the while.  Went something like "Central is playing lights out", "Oh hell, Mustain's arm just got snapped", to "Holy darn, Springdale is playing scared".