Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoggies

kitshicker

gotta agree with the ou announcers.....the hp ump sux

N HOG

Just tuned in on the telecast.

Agree with those who say stadium is an embarrassment.

1967 Grad

Publius

Quote from: Hoggies on May 30, 2009, 10:33:25 pm

ya know, I have differing thoughts on things such as facebook, youtube, twitter, cell phones, etc...this is for another thread if I even desire to go there...it just in some way really bothers me...and of course I will get hammered for anything I say about it...but then again, this is liberal America.

sorry...had to vent a tad...twitter...LMAO...so sad.
I think I know what you may be driving at...I have mixed feelings about all this internet stuff as well

chiefsfan

Why are we getting Cardinals updates in a college baseball game thread?
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

John Futrall

PigDaddyKane

Quote from: Publius on May 30, 2009, 10:33:37 pm
What was he bitching about

The ump has been horrible.  Bad for both teams actually.  Plus I think the ou coach has seen enough and wants to go to the showers.
The only person on Hogville without an inside source for Razorback news!

hogfan064

Publius

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

chiefsfan

Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

code3hawg

Umpire has been tight on both teams all night..I would have prolly got tossed to
Quit Whinning and support your Team!

PigDaddyKane

If Ben T hits a homer he will hit for the cycle, also means four more runs.

whatsshakinbacon

Clint Alan

Tschep

grounds to 2nd, out at 2nd safe at 1st

run scores

14-6 Hogs

2 outs
"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

John Futrall

PigDaddyKane

Ben hits to short, runner out at second, two outs and one more run scores.

Publius

Quote from: hogfan064 on May 30, 2009, 10:35:49 pm
Texas-BC now going to the 18th inning
thanks for the updates...simply amazing game in Austin

Would anyone on here been willing to bet we would have scored 23 runs total in the entire time we would still be in the tournament?  We've actually socred 23 times in the past 10 innings we've played.  UNBELIEVABLE.

Publius

Clint Alan

Lyons

base hit to left- RBI SINGLE-error Lyons moves to 2nd

3rd & 2nd 2 outs

15-6

PigDaddyKane

hog.goblin

Maybe the Hogs are peaking at the right time...would love to win this regional

cmevere1027

texas reliever has pitched 10 2/3 of no-hit baseball, im not a texas fan by any means but damn that is amazing

PigDaddyKane

Publius

Quote from: cmevere1027 on May 30, 2009, 10:41:44 pm
texas reliever has pitched 10 2/3 of no-hit baseball, im not a texas fan by any means but damn that is amazing
that is amazing...how many pitchers has BC used

Clint Alan

Wilkins

base hit to center- 2 RBI SINGLE

2 runs score

17-6

2 out

John Futrall

whatsshakinbacon

NATEHOGG216

That is amaZing. And he may get a no decision out of it. Tough
Quote from: 3kgthog on August 27, 2013, 09:15:10 AM
Just because the Crash Test Dummies were good at hitting a brick wall didn't mean they were good drivers.

arkmark

PigDaddyKane

Hey, we came soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo close to winning a NC in golf today, finished second by a nose.  That would have been one for the ages if we had won.  We've never won an NC in golf.

Publius

Freakin Energizer Bunny

PigDaddyKane

I'm really proud our D held OU to two field goals.  I wish we could have put up another TD on ou but I will take the two TDs and field goal.

Ouachihog

Funny, we couldn't buy a run 2 weeks ago, now we have 17 runs and 20 hits against a #1 seed on their home field.  Baseball is strange. 
"If I lived back in the wild west days, instead of carrying a six-gun in my holster, I'd carry a soldering iron. That way, if some smart-aleck cowboy said something like "Hey, look. He's carrying a soldering iron!" and started laughing, and everybody else started laughing, I could just say, "That's right, it's a soldering iron. The soldering iron of justice." Then everybody would get real quiet and ashamed, because they had made fun of the soldering iron of justice, and I could probably hit them up for a free drink."

"I hope if dogs ever take over the world, and they chose a king, they don't just go by size, because I bet there are some Chihuahuas with some good ideas."

nesjunk

I don't want to take anything away from the kid.  Heck, I couldn't throw that many pitches without my arm falling off, but do you think they have the opposite of the ump on our game?  Do you think he has a huge strike zone?  The BC kid has now thrown 9.2 innings with only 3 hits.

hogfan064

Quote from: Publius on May 30, 2009, 10:42:41 pm
that is amazing...how many pitchers has BC used

BC reliever has thrown 9 2/3 innings now of scoreless ball

Bottom of the 18th BC now batting

Texas reliever has tossed over 130 pitches, BC pitcher near 130

Hoggies

Quote from: hog.goblin on May 30, 2009, 10:41:03 pm
Maybe the Hogs are peaking at the right time...would love to win this regional

We WILL win this regional.

PigDaddyKane

OU announcers are begging for fans to attend the game for them tomorrow.  Dang sure wouldn't have happened at Baum.

cmevere1027

YES one pitcher, oh and the bc pitcher has gone 9 2/3 of 3 hit ball

Publius

Quote from: Ouachihog on May 30, 2009, 10:44:18 pm
Funny, we couldn't buy a run 2 weeks ago, now we have 17 runs and 20 hits against a #1 seed on their home field.  Baseball is strange. 
Indeed...it is a metaphor for life.  Love it.

hog.goblin

I hate Texas - but that boy deserves a win.

1967 Grad

Just happy to see the doomsdayers chill with all of the second guessing on manging decisions.....we are going to blow this game, etc, etc,etc.  Glad our kids aren't the pessimists that "our fans on hogville seem to be.
GHG!!!

Clint Alan

Cox

Ks

TEAM            1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9      R   H   E
Oklahoma       1   0   0   0   0   5   0   0           6   10   1
Arkansas        4   0   2   1   3   3   0   4          17  20   0

4 runs, 4 hits, 1 walk, 1 men left