Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I hate Auburn.

Started by Capt. Hamm, October 21, 2017, 02:50:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt. Hamm

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Hog-Corleone

This is my word, and as such is beyond contestation.

greenEGnHAWGS

Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

farmhawg

As my wife would tell you, I hate every team we play......she is right.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

Hogberry Snortcake

That's really the only thing that matters today.

SoCal Hog

Auburn is the team I dislike the most in the entire SEC.
Most of our friends agree that I married better than my wife did.

Capt. Hamm

Quote from: SoCal Hog on October 21, 2017, 04:12:59 pm
Me too, with ole miss a close second.

hawgbawb

Me too. Lived in Alabama for 8 years, and hated Auburn more than BAMA. Still do.
I post, therefor I am.
John Highsmith Adams rocks.

Qui Gon Jinn

I was in Montgomery years ago.  Had to get a haircut and the barber asked me if I was an Auburn or Alabama fan.  When I told him Hogs, I thought he was going to fall over.  Roughest haircut I have ever had.  He was an Auburn fan.  Disliked them since then.  Dislike gets stronger every year.
The expert in anything was once a beginner.

Redhogs

Quote from: SoCal Hog on October 21, 2017, 04:12:59 pm
Co-sign....
Will I live long enough to see us win again? Will any of us?

jgphillips3

Yep.  Ole Miss had a good run at the top of the venomous hate board but Auburn will always be #1 over any stretch of time.

birmingHAMette

I've got the worlds most obnoxious Auburn fan neighbor. He'd make the Pope hate Auburn. Yes, I dislike them and their war eagle,plainsman,tiger too.
Go Hogs

Kneph13

Same here.  1. Auburn 2. aTm  3. Bama  4. Florida  5. Georgia
There is no Political Correctness in war