Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone Listen to the Pardon My Take Podcast?

Started by The Hogfather, August 18, 2017, 01:41:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The Hogfather

I just randomly listened today and they actually mentioned Hogville (in passing).  They were talking about where they get information about teams and their guest said she gets her info directly from message boards.  One of the guys said, "You get all your info from places like Hogville?  That's the message board for Arkansas fans.", or something like that.

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

The Hogfather

Quote from: Boss Hog in the Arkansas on August 18, 2017, 01:44:59 pm
Honestly, im not sure if that's good or bad

That she gets her info on teams from places like Hogville or that they mentioned Hogville on Pardon My Take?

FutureMan

I'm a somewhat frequent listener.  That's interesting they mentioned Hogville.  Big Cat is a University of Wisconsin alum so perhaps he knows Hogville via the Bielema connection.
"Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight, or any experience that reveals the human spirit."
- E.E. Cummings

The Hogfather

Quote from: FutureMan on August 18, 2017, 02:15:24 pm
I'm a somewhat frequent listener.  That's interesting they mentioned Hogville.  Big Cat is a University of Wisconsin alum so perhaps he knows Hogville via the Bielema connection.

Possibly, but it sounded like the other guy (PFT?).  Hard to tell because they were all going back-and-forth pretty quickly.  Pretty funny stuff on there.

FutureMan

Quote from: The Hogfather on August 18, 2017, 03:12:07 pm
Possibly, but it sounded like the other guy (PFT?).  Hard to tell because they were all going back-and-forth pretty quickly.  Pretty funny stuff on there.

For sure.  They crack me up.  Their "Mt. Rushmore's" are hysterical.
"Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight, or any experience that reveals the human spirit."
- E.E. Cummings

The Hogfather

I think they did cookies and mascots today.  They talked shiz to their guest because they said they knew she would give basic answers like oatmeal raisin cookies and the Colorado mascot.  Hilarious.

AFWarrior83

Hogville member since 2005.