Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

RW honored by LSU fan.

Started by plumbhog, June 19, 2017, 11:21:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

plumbhog

bigdaddyhawg,<br />"Tyler wants to find the short receiver almost every single time.  He rarely even looks down the field. Folks, this IS a problem and it is going to continue to severely limit our pass game."<br /><br />Six days later, Tyler throws for a school record 510 yards against A&M

FutureMan

That's pretty awesome.  TJ cracks me up, he is a good dude.
"Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight, or any experience that reveals the human spirit."
- E.E. Cummings

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Hoggish1

I'm glad to see LSU Fan back.  Some LSU bullies threatened him because he was too objective and he was lying low for awhile.  But, it looks like he's back.  Great tribute to RWIII.

Thanks!

Vantage 8 dude

LSUFan always gives an entertaining video. While he's obviously a very passionate and committed Tiger fan, he's also shown amazing respect for the Hogs over the years. Think this is an awesome way to show well deserved respect to a young man who's skills and leadership will be sorely missed. I'm just grateful that Rawleigh will remain involved in the program over the next couple of years (and hopefully well beyond).

phadedhawg

I love TJ!  He's the best example of a great SEC football fan.  He loves his team but has mad respect for all the fans in the conference. 

GolfnHog

TJ is what's right in the world. Passionate about his Tigers but above all, he really works hard at getting kids looked at by schools and just a good good man. It would a check off on the bucket list to actually get to sit down with him and visit about anything!
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"