Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Northern California Razorbacks Clubs

Started by NorCalRazorback, July 30, 2014, 03:32:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NorCalRazorback

There are several of us in the greater Sacramento area, that are hard core Razorback Fans!  We hail from the great state of Arkansas, and pledge our undying loyalty to the Razorbacks.  We want to have game watching parties, push the Razorback Nation out here to California. 

If you are interested - whether your are Northern or Southern California - please join our Facebook and Twitter accounts:

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/NorCalRazorbacks or search for Red Razorback

Twitter:  https://twitter.com/Red_Razorback or search for @Red_Razorback

We'd like to have events for all games in 2014 and beyond.

Please spread the word - we need more Razorback fans from our area, and we also can help drive the Razorback brand with our big time California based football/basketball/baseball/track/swim recruits.
"...and Decori Birmingham has caught it in the back of the end zone to tie it at 20 all with 9 seconds left..." 

Miracle on Markham '02
Arkansas 21 LSU 20

GB-Razorback

WPS! 

As an Arkansas Native living in NorCal who bleeds Red, with a Sophomore on the Hill and two more planning to attend, I am in! :razorback:
Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tanks of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.<br /><br />Jake: Hit it.

NorCalRazorback

Amen Brother!

I bet we easily have over a hundred people in our areas that would love to be part of this!

Spread the word brother.
"...and Decori Birmingham has caught it in the back of the end zone to tie it at 20 all with 9 seconds left..." 

Miracle on Markham '02
Arkansas 21 LSU 20

GB-Razorback

Just throwing this out there.

A few of us get together in Granite Bay, California almost every game.  Just outside of Sacramento.

We are getting together at my house at 6pm on Saturday.  Message me if you are interested.
Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tanks of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.<br /><br />Jake: Hit it.