Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

UW-Stanford game?

Started by HiggiePiggy, September 30, 2016, 09:53:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HiggiePiggy

Man. Stanford is getting their butts kicked. 
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

RzRbAcK18

Stanford is not looking like a top 10 team.

Pig In The City

HiggiePiggy

Quote from: RzRbAcK18 on September 30, 2016, 09:54:32 pm
Stanford is not looking like a top 10 team.

Well they are getting destroyed by the number 10 team so I would have to agree with you on that.
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

RzRbAcK18

Did a comment get deleted for saying Stanford didn't look like a top ten team or did I miss something?

RzRbAcK18

Forgive my newborn induced sleep deprivation. The thread was moved.

longpig

Quote from: arktravlr on September 30, 2016, 10:52:51 pm
There's a lot of us up here  :razorback:

Love the people in WA, friendly without the ulterior motives of the South like asking you to go to their church or date their single mom daughter.  The hunting and fishing is real there too, more than a bunch of deer farms and stock ponds.
Don't be scared, be smart.

Dominicanhog

Man, Petersen is going to do the same thing at Washington that he did at Boise.. he'll rule the P12 over the next few years with SC and UCLA mediocre at best... 

Hogarusa

I'll ride the wave where it takes me

JOKERHOG

Wish Petersen was on the hill he is a special coach
BRINGING BALANCE AND PERSPECTIVE TO HOGVILLE

"You're too damn illiterate to have a college education.  And I'm serious"  - Hawgar the Horrible 1/19/2017

5 most hated: 1Auburn 2Auburn 3Auburn 4A&M 5OU

Razorbax

Self loathing is strong in this one.
Quote from: longpig on October 01, 2016, 08:15:14 am
Love the people in WA, friendly without the ulterior motives of the South like asking you to go to their church or date their single mom daughter.  The hunting and fishing is real there too, more than a bunch of deer farms and stock ponds.

hoghearted

Quote from: longpig on October 01, 2016, 08:15:14 am

wow, generalize much?
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: hoghearted on October 01, 2016, 11:48:28 am
wow, generalize much?

No kidding. EVERY state has friendly and not so friendly people.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi