Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Merry Christmas to my Tailgate Friend's

Started by BR, December 24, 2014, 03:14:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BR

Getting food ready for tonight... Wings, Scallops, Shrimp, Bacon Wrapped Little Smokies, Lobster Claws and some Oysters... Plus have a couple of Ducks might throw in smoker also...  at BR's Tiki Bar. 

"Cause I love Cajun martinis and playin' afternoon golf"

Boarcephus

Have a good one BR.  Oysters are on the way down from Springfield.  Just hope to have all my fingers come Christmas morning.  Oyster shucking knives and Jack Daniels are not a good combo!
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

BR

Quote from: Boarcephus on December 24, 2014, 03:19:19 pm
Have a good one BR.  Oysters are on the way down from Springfield.  Just hope to have all my fingers come Christmas morning.  Oyster shucking knives and Jack Daniels are not a good combo!
Use a dull knife... lol

Guinness Snout

BR

Quote from: Guinness Snout on December 24, 2014, 03:24:04 pm
What the hell are robster craws!?
No clue what you are talking about...... We are having Lobster Claws........ The Pinchers on Lobsters...

PharmacistHog

Merry christmas BR. I've got meatballs prepped and going on the egg. Gonna do wings tomorrow. We are just doing snacks at noon then I'm doing a ribroast for supper. LSUFan is bringin me some big ol' shrimp and some fish tonight. My boys are fired up about santa claus. Im excited, too. Kinda sucks that wife has to work til 10 tonight but she's off tomorrow. Me and the boys made cookies already. Gonna snuggle up on couch and watch christmas story when the marathon starts.
Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm<br />Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.<br />
Quote from: GA reddiehog on April 16, 2024, 07:44:38 pmPitching over hyped and hitting nonexistent is going to make for several loses here on out. Maybe it will not be as bad as the BB team. Lack of hitting has been a problem for many moons.

BR

Pulled(PP)pork

Have a great, warm one!  I'll be alone at my house, cuz my girls are going to visit their mothers family in arkansas.  so, I'm going to relax in my recliner, reopen that 40 and watch Fresno St. football tonight.

tomorrow headed over to my brothers for Christmas dinner.

PP

PharmacistHog

Quote from: Pulled(PP)pork on December 24, 2014, 05:03:53 pm
Have a great, warm one!  I'll be alone at my house, cuz my girls are going to visit their mothers family in arkansas.  so, I'm going to relax in my recliner, reopen that 40 and watch Fresno St. football tonight.

PP

Merry christmas pulled. Sorry bout your troubles and hope next year is better.
Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm<br />Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.<br />
Quote from: GA reddiehog on April 16, 2024, 07:44:38 pmPitching over hyped and hitting nonexistent is going to make for several loses here on out. Maybe it will not be as bad as the BB team. Lack of hitting has been a problem for many moons.

Pulled(PP)pork

Quote from: PharmacistHog on December 24, 2014, 05:06:47 pm
Merry christmas pulled. Sorry bout your troubles and hope next year is better.
It's gotta be, right?

PP

PharmacistHog

Quote from: Pulled(PP)pork on December 24, 2014, 05:15:45 pm
It's gotta be, right?

PP

This too shall pass. If you were in LR you could come hang out with me and my boys. Just hang in there man.

BR

Quote from: Pulled(PP)pork on December 24, 2014, 05:03:53 pm

PP
Yep Brother, HOPE 2K15 is a rocking year for you... Sorry about what all is going on..

PharmacistHog

Quote from: BR on December 24, 2014, 05:39:54 pm
Yep Brother, HOPE 2K15 is a rocking year for you... Sorry about what all is going on..

Hows new cooker doin?

Guinness Snout

Quote from: BR on December 24, 2014, 03:44:11 pm
No clue what you are talking about...... We are having Lobster Claws........ The Pinchers on Lobsters...
.   Everytime I see lobster claws it reminds me of the movie NERDS.  Where they are planning the party and the asian guy says "we can have robster craws" and Booger says "what the hell are robster craws.  Just a little movie humor.  The spread you got planned sounds awesome.  Merry Christmas guys.

BR

Quote from: Guinness Snout on December 24, 2014, 05:45:04 pm
.   Everytime I see lobster claws it reminds me of the movie NERDS.  Where they are planning the party and the asian guy says "we can have robster craws" and Booger says "what the hell are robster craws.  Just a little movie humor.  The spread you got planned sounds awesome.  Merry Christmas guys.
What a dumb A$$ I am, went right over my head........ In a Family Vacation mode... Merry Christmas Brother..

Guinness Snout

Quote from: BR on December 24, 2014, 05:47:58 pm
What a dumb A$$ I am, went right over my head........ In a Family Vacation mode... Merry Christmas Brother..
. No worries enjoy your family and the holidays

Pulled(PP)pork

appreciate it fella's, now quit letting me drag down an awesome thread to celebrate.

Murry Critmus!

PP

Guinness Snout

Quote from: Pulled(PP)pork on December 24, 2014, 05:51:36 pm
appreciate it fella's, now quit letting me drag down an awesome thread to celebrate.

Murry Critmus!
Merry Christmas Pulled! 

PP

BR

BR

PharmacistHog

BR

old hog

Looks like great eating up your way, BR. Merry Christmas everyone.

Boarcephus

Char Grilled Oysters on the egg last night.  You steered me right BR!  Great oysters from Hy-Vee's

[attachment deleted by admin]
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

HawgWild

Amazing. Simply amazing. Always enjoy the food pics. You're a pro for sure.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

BR

I rocked it Christmas Eve... Photos on here somewhere.. Yesterday we did a glorified Brunch. Made a Breakfast Casserole, Biscuits & Gravy, Lots of Bacon and for the adults. BR's Shrimp Cocktail Bloody Marys... 

dhornjr1

BR

BR

Boarcephus

Quote from: BR on December 16, 2018, 12:47:49 pm
Merry Christmas you filthy animals

Back at you BR!!!  When you call us filthy, you gotta be talking about Slacker! 

Boog41

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

BR

Quote from: sevenof400 on December 27, 2018, 11:22:01 am
If ours were a civilized world,
BR would be King! 

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year BR and to all the foodies here!
I would be happy with the, Sir Knight of Tequila & Steaks.      LOL