Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Mexico Preview

Started by ucahogfan, April 08, 2013, 04:52:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ucahogfan

Should be good for our staff to face an offense like this before LSU.  DJ Peterson is probably better than anyone else we will see this season.

http://www.arkansasrazorbacks.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=6100&ATCLID=207116290

(notOM)Rebel123

LSU is a huge series, but we better take care of business tomorrow & not look ahead. I think DVH will have guys ready.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

Mrcoolhog55

Yes I agree the Hogs need to take care of business. Do not take NEW MEXICO lightly. We need to play 1 game at a time. Go Hogs Go beat New Mexico Tuesday in both games. The Hogs have got to get ready for LSU. The Hogs need to hit better, get more timely hitting, and field the baseball much better. Hogs need more RBI;S in key batting situations.

Ayahuasca

Batting Average
1   Georgia St.......... .342
2   Delaware............ .335
3   Kansas St.......... .331
4   Campbell........... .329
5   Georgia Tech...... .328
6   North Florida...... .325
7   UTSA................. .324
8   New Mexico........ .323
9   Washington St.... .317
10   LSU.................. .317

pigture perfect

Is it a for sure DH tomorrow?
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

TikiHog

cityhog

These next two series make me very nervous. As bad as our hitting and defense has been, our pitching is really going to be under tremendous pressure to perform. That last Bama game was ugly.

cityhog

Danny J

Quote from: cityhog on April 09, 2013, 06:09:43 pm
Fears confirmed.
Indeed. Errors are killing us. This is the worst fielding team I can remember at Arkansas since I started following closely.