Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

UK Shows What Recruiting Men Will Get You

Started by BigHog396, February 20, 2018, 10:26:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BigHog396

That was a total men against boys game tonight.  They did a good job of proving out what Larry Johnson told Nolan long ago.  Mike just keeps running these under-sized teams like what Nolan tried to do his last seven years.  This story on repeat is getting way past old.

pghawg1

I wonder what the men were paid to go to Kentucky.

CaseyVick

I mean, UK signed 6 5* recruits. There's only a handful of teams even capable of something like that.

upperdeck_hawg

They've lost 7 conference games to teams with similar size to ours. What's your point
I don't hate the guy.  He's a great Hog, and a needed contributor.  I despise that he does not understand his role as a complimentary player puts an absolute ceiling on this team.

-ErieHog on Devo Davis

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: BigHog396 on February 20, 2018, 10:26:07 pm
That was a total men against boys game tonight.  They did a good job of proving out what Larry Johnson told Nolan long ago.  Mike just keeps running these under-sized teams like what Nolan tried to do his last seven years.  This story on repeat is getting way past old.

Kentucky has 7-8 McDonald's AA's out of a 13 man roster every single year...you do realize that right
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

k.c.hawg

This is a new phenomenon, Kentucky and Duke are signing men.
Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: k.c.hawg on February 20, 2018, 10:43:54 pm
This is a new phenomenon, Kentucky and Duke are paying men relatives.

Fixed it for you
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

texas tush hog

Quote from: upperdeck_hawg on February 20, 2018, 10:39:30 pm
They've lost 7 conference games to teams with similar size to ours. What's your point

And you say Mike can't coach, what about Calipari, losing 9 games with all those 5 stars.

hawkhawg

I hate the Larry Johnson "get some men" BS.   Todd Day, Lee Mayberry, and Big O were not men?  That was probably the third best team we ever had and three of our top ten scorers all time.

Hogcephus

Quote from: hawkhawg on February 20, 2018, 10:57:42 pm
I hate the Larry Johnson "get some men" BS.   Todd Day, Lee Mayberry, and Big O were not men?  That was probably the third best team we ever had and three of our top ten scorers all time.

You are correct! It gets very tiring reading this quote over and over. These posters act like they really came up with a "nugget" when it is actually the most worn out and tired quote on Hogville.