Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anderson 118-7 When Leading at Halftime

Started by hogwood, February 11, 2018, 08:30:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogwood

February 11, 2018, 08:30:40 pm Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 10:07:13 pm by hogwood
Anderson is 118-7 with the Razorbacks when leading at the half. We are currently on a 33 game win streak when leading at the half. That is some impressive game finishing. Now if only we can start the other games without going down by 10 in the first half... Nonetheless an impressive stat.

PygmalionEffect2

Yeah that's a crazy stat. First heard about it from the announcers in the Vandy game.

Very impressive. 
President Donald Trump, on "60 Minutes," Nov. 13, 2016
"Facebook and Twitter were the reason we won this thing."

Hannity - This Nunes memo is going to make Watergate look like someone stole a candy bar.

hawgfan4life

I wonder how good that stat would be with a coach not so mediocre?

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: hawgfan4life on February 11, 2018, 10:07:57 pm
I wonder how good that stat would be with a coach not so mediocre?
I don't think any coach has that good of a record so I'm guessing worse..
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

FineAsSwine

Quote from: hogwood on February 11, 2018, 08:30:40 pm
Anderson is 118-7 with the Razorbacks when leading at the half. We are currently on a 33 game win streak when leading at the half. That is some impressive game finishing. Now if only we can start the other games without going down by 10 in the first half... Nonetheless an impressive stat.

Pretty amazing. I had no idea.
Hogs up! Covid down!

FineAsSwine

Hogs up! Covid down!

rljjr

Quote from: hogwood on February 11, 2018, 08:30:40 pm

I thought I heard them say 33 consecutive "HOME" victories when leading at half. Did I not hear that correctly? Either way it's impressive.

PonderinHog

Here's another little known fact.  He's won every game when he was leading at the end of regulation.

tomw

How many of thosr 118 wins are considered "cupcake" wins?

jgphillips3

Quote from: tomw on February 13, 2018, 07:53:28 am
How many of thosr 118 wins are considered "cupcake" wins?

Kind of what I was wondering.  He's 227-145 overall.  About 1/3 of games are non-conference so I'm willing to bet a huge chunk of them are cupcakes but there are certain to be some good teams in there too, just not the majority by any means.

FineAsSwine

Quote from: jgphillips3 on February 13, 2018, 08:01:50 am
Kind of what I was wondering.  He's 227-145 overall.  About 1/3 of games are non-conference so I'm willing to bet a huge chunk of them are cupcakes but there are certain to be some good teams in there too, just not the majority by any means.

This post is a cupcake of conjecture. Why are you so threatened by a fact that you entertain hypotheticals to deflate it? No one is saying that CMA is an all world "X and O" guy. Just pointing out that he has won a lot of games when leading at halftime. Why does that bother you?
Hogs up! Covid down!

HiggiePiggy

If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

hogwood

Quote from: jgphillips3 on February 13, 2018, 08:01:50 am

If those are his totals then he's probably around 110-138 when not leading at the half. That means even if CMA is down at the half that we have about a 45% chance of winning the game. If we're up at the half then we have a 95% chance of winning. That all seems pretty impressive to me.

hogwood

Pig in the Pokey

even Nolan cant touch that. that is absurd.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

razorback1829