Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Auburn @ Arkansas 2017 prediction thread

Started by HognotinMemphis, October 16, 2017, 02:57:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HognotinMemphis

I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

007 License To Squeal

******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

East Clintwood

Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

Razorbackers

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

redleg

24-42 Aubie ... & then.....
42-31 Hogs over Rebels/Bears/Land Sharks
48-17 over Coastal Carolina
17-27 Lsu
31-35 Miss St.
38-27 over Mizzou.
(5-7) = bye bye BB.
If it ain't broke, fix it till it is.

jimhog

Tusks

sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

widespreadsooie

hobhog

RagingHawgOn

jst01

Dwight_K_Shrute

I want to say I'm feeling good about the Hogs.  But if you need to get better against a coach it's usually Bret Bielema.

Kevin Sumlin's seat was thought to be as hot as anyone's when the season started.  Since beating Arkansas he is 3-1 with the only loss being 8 pts to Alabama.

Will Muschamp was starting to feel the heat and was 1-2 in conference with a 2 game losing streak and the only win was Missouri.  After beating Arkansas he went out and beat TN in Neyland.

TCU was coming off a 6-7 season and Arkansas was first P5 opponent of the year and they are sitting undefeated.

I just have 0 faith in Bert.  He's back has basically been against the wall since the first P5 game this year and he has yet to win.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

razorbackchamps94

BassinHawg

"It is what it is." has replaced "Yesssss Sirrrrr!!!!"

longpig

Don't be scared, be smart.

jkstock04

38-3 Auburn.

We are a horrendous football team.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

WizardofhOgZ

HogsonHicks

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

Grag T

I think HiM may be right on the money here.  Gustine will be looking for redemption this week and unfortunately, it's on us.  Jelly sandwiches, lobster, none of it will make a heck of a lot of difference.
"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live;  it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.  Unselfishness is letting other people's lives alone, not interfering with them.  Selfishness always aims at creating around it an absolute uniformity of type."  - Oscar Wilde

grayhawg

Hopefully we learned something with no huddle we ran. But this coaching staff will probably do away with it.

jimmiewkersh

52-9, Gus will not call off the dogs like Saban did in the 2nd quarter.

texas tush hog

rzrbackramsfan

I have no idea on this one. 

Logic and past history says that the Razorbacks fight back and give everyone more of a game than they thought.  If this were any other year I'd be optimistic about the Hogs pulling an upset.  But this is just different.  It has me thinking, are we really going to get our A's kicked 3 weeks in a row?  Did JLS even get dominated by 3 teams in a row? 

Snouty

Pumbaa

elksnort

Quote from: Pumbaa on October 16, 2017, 05:35:34 pm
Hogs 30-28
This was the 1995 final score.

Am I out of my damn mine when I think that we are capable of beating Auburn?

IronHog

33-27 Hogs

Kelly lights up the Auburn secondary in a shocker
Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.

widespreadsooie

Auburn coming off a tough loss and have to go back on the road at night. As bad as we are, it won't be an easy W for them. Their most impressive win is a drumming of MS St. who nobody still knows much about given LSU's volatility.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: bigpigpimpin on October 16, 2017, 05:52:50 pm
i hope auburn wins 77-0. something bad enough to force a change
That's the spirit of a true and loyal hog fan :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

hogcard1964

elksnort

Quote from: bigpigpimpin on October 16, 2017, 05:52:50 pm
i hope auburn wins 77-0. something bad enough to force a change
oh the old DJ Shannon not shaving philosophy

ICEman

Jimmy Buffett's and Tim Cook's team 38, Justin Moore and Doug McMillon's team 21.
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

BDSCT51

59 - 17 Bern. And it won't be that close.
Bleeding Razorback Red

Al Boarland

Quote from: widespreadsooie on October 16, 2017, 05:55:34 pm
Auburn coming off a tough loss and have to go back on the road at night. As bad as we are, it won't be an easy W for them. Their most impressive win is a drumming of MS St. who nobody still knows much about given LSU's volatility.

I can go ahead and tell you MS St is better than we are.

bob slydell

*this is not a criticism of moderatin.

Ragnar Hogbrok

"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

Pecos Hog

51-6 War Eagles/Tigers (or whatever the heck they are).   Fraid it's gonna be a curb stomping.

Roaringboar

October 16, 2017, 07:32:11 pm #40 Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 06:34:49 pm by Roaringboar
63-9.......Auburn is going to roll through us like crap through a goose.......and we'll miss the PAT........

My score wasn't too bad......I was at least right about how many points would be scored total.......
Let's all get aboard the LANE TRAIN BABY!!!! CHOOO-CHOOO!!!

Roaringboar

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on October 16, 2017, 05:57:17 pm
That's the spirit of a true and loyal hog fan :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

I since the presence of Bielemer amongst this thread...........
Let's all get aboard the LANE TRAIN BABY!!!! CHOOO-CHOOO!!!

HeathWimp

Quote from: HogsonHicks on October 16, 2017, 04:25:36 pm
Auburn 34, Hogs 17

FBI 1, Auburn 0

I see something similar to this.  Maybe 21-10 Auburn.  They'll win, but I'm not convinced it will be a cub-stomping.
11/19/2023:  Keeping my original semi-prophetic, apocalyptic signature below.  We continue to regret passing on Norvell, who is in the running for the Playoffs.  We continue regret passing on Kiffin, who is eyeing a New Years 6 game.  Heck, we regret passing on Drinkwitz (he may be a dork, but he will have his team in a New Years 6 game after they truck us on Black Friday).

Meanwhile, Sam is drinking Pittman, wondering if he has the leverage to re-hire Enos, Sexton is doing the triple Lindy into his Olympic-size pool full of cash, and thousands of hog fans are planning to dress up as empty seats for next year's Halloween game.

11/25/2018:  My original "Chad Morris" signature is below.  I'm modifying my view as follows:  We will continue to regret passing on Norvell and Kiffin.   After 3 years, when Morris is 10-26, we are going to be saying "What were we thinking?  Even Bert was better than this!"

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: IronHog on October 16, 2017, 05:51:06 pm
33-27 Hogs

Kelly lights up the Auburn secondary in a shocker
Problem is, the QB cannot do that without a decent O line and a decent crew of WRs. Arkansas has neither. Plus, Auburn's team speed is twice that of Arkansas'. Even if Auburn has a bad game, they still win.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

3kgthog

20-10 Auburn at half. Defense worn out in the 3rd and Bielema's 2nd half Hogs reappear. Auburn pulls away to win 41-10.

HawgQuest

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: HawgQuest on October 19, 2017, 12:22:23 pm
27-20 Hogs
If Ark's defense, (and offense, given the SC game) hold Auburn team scoring to 20 or less, I will go donate $50 to your favorite charity as long as it is not Planned Parenthood or similar. Pinky promise.

jst01

Quote from: HeathWimp on October 16, 2017, 08:02:23 pm
I see something similar to this.  Maybe 21-10 Auburn.  They'll win, but I'm not convinced it will be a cub-stomping.

Go Dodgers

The real Hogules

Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

DiamondHogFan