Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

TV crew for Florida A&M

Started by Bacon_Bitz, August 21, 2017, 06:46:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

VBCHog

So glad its not Andre Wear and Dave Neal. Hopefully they will never call another Hogs game. Andre is still sour about us beating him in his heisman season.

East Clintwood

Bring back the Three Daves.

And Doris.
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

The Hawg Marshal

PorkSoda

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

MuskogeeHogFan

Go Hogs Go!

(notOM)Rebel123

Is this game even televised? (Just kidding...😉)
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

presidenthog

Quote from: Bacon_Bitz on August 21, 2017, 06:46:44 pm
https://mobile.twitter.com/colecubelic/status/899667782077476864

Blech

Cole literally said we would be dead last in the sec. If he doesn't spend most of the night bashing us I'll be surprised. He thinks we suck because we quit running it on 70% of our plays.

WizardofhOgZ

August 21, 2017, 10:47:13 pm #8 Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 02:13:30 pm by WizardofhOgZ
It's always nice to get the "A" "E" team!

I am shocked that hogville doesn't like the announcers.

rhames

Quote from: Karma on August 22, 2017, 02:53:22 am
I am shocked that hogville doesn't like the announcers.

It could be Scarlett Johansson, Kate Upton and Jessica Alba. All topless. People would still complain. Haha.
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

hoghiker

Quote from: rhames on August 22, 2017, 07:40:20 am
It could be Scarlett Johansson, Kate Upton and Jessica Alba. All topless. People would still complain. Haha.
Mmmmmh. Pretty sure I'd watch with focus and concentration. Hogs and Hotties. WPS!

Hook 'em Hogs

Will this be on SEC Network or what?

Hoggish1

Quote from: The Hawg Marshal on August 21, 2017, 08:06:57 pm
Just no Beth Mowins!!!

Never.  I am disoriented with her at the mic. and have to watch on mute.

The Hawg Marshal

She(Mowins) and Rex Ryan took over the Browns v Giants game last night for a short time. I had to change the channel. I just can't take her.

hogfansince79

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." — Will Rogers

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." — George Carlin