Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hunter Henry on NFL All-Under 25 Team

Started by bennyl08, March 22, 2017, 06:40:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bennyl08

http://www.nfl.com/photoessays/0ap3000000794421/jameis-winston-ezekiel-elliott-head-allunder25-team

As the title states, our boy Hunter is the TE chosen for this person's list. That alone is cool, but what I think is interesting is how many of these players are SEC.

5 players on offense with Henry, Odell Beckham, Evans, Trai Turner, and Ryan Kelley.

7 players on defense at least with Clinton Dix, Landon Collins, Deion Jones, Benardrick McKinney, Shane Ray, and Jadeveon Clowney, Danielle Hunter.

That's 12/26 players or 46%.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

Stephen Greene

who comes up with this crap?

the under 25 team - who cares?  :D

CallThoseHawgs

Quote from: Stephen Greene on March 28, 2017, 06:18:25 pm

It's the off-season.. They have to come up with stuff to talk about.

bennyl08

Youth is important in the NFL. It's the equivalent of the super sophomore and fantastic freshmen articles you see written in college.

Are the players whose names you should really know for the next several years.

Players over 25 and up often only have a few more seasons left, particularly for the non-qb's/kickers. Players under 25 still have the better part of a decade to be at the top of their game.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

hawkhawg

I think it's cool.