Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Open House Saturday

Started by HuntsvilleHawgFan, March 22, 2017, 10:18:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HuntsvilleHawgFan

I understand there will be an open house like tour of the Smith Center on Saturday for season ticket holders.  Does anyone have info on what all is included in the tour?  Any other activities planned?  I am trying to decide if I want to make the drive over for the day.

factchecker

March 22, 2017, 03:12:36 pm #1 Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 05:59:39 pm by factchecker
Did you get the RSVP email?

You have to schedule a time and get a pass/ticket emailed to you.

ADD:  They have specific times that they are bringing the tours through the locker rooms/football facilities. When you get your ticket they give you a time slot to arrive.

I think the tour is going to be around 2 hours in duration.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

VirginiaHog

Quote from: factchecker on March 22, 2017, 03:12:36 pm

ADD:  They have specific times that they are bringing the tours through the locker rooms/football facilities. When you get your ticket they give you a time slot to arrive.

Correct. You had to renew by like Feb 23 or something to be eligible. Then rsvp. They sent out tickets to those who did.

bythelake

You don't have to be a season ticket holder to visit.  Just walk in and act like you belong.  Been there done that.  Not like a restricted area.

HuntsvilleHawgFan

Quote from: factchecker on March 22, 2017, 03:12:36 pm

I did get the printed ticket, at first glance it looked like the time was between 10 am and 3 pm.  Since I had not completely made up my mind to go, I have not looked more closely at the ticket.  I will have to go back and do that.  Thanks for your input.

factchecker

Quote from: HuntsvilleHawgFan on March 22, 2017, 09:00:06 pm
I did get the printed ticket, at first glance it looked like the time was between 10 am and 3 pm.  Since I had not completely made up my mind to go, I have not looked more closely at the ticket.  I will have to go back and do that.  Thanks for your input.

No problem.  The time frame they put you in should be in a box on the left side.  The map on the right does an OK job describing the construction but there is a ton of road work being done throughout Fayetteville so expect a detour along the way.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Hogtropolis™

Just got back from this with my 4 kids. They had a blast. Got to tour the locker rooms and practice facilities, had Tusk there, multiple drills set up for them, tried on a Razorback uniform, and their favorite was getting to run out of the Hog pen with the smoke. Well worth our time.

factchecker

It was an awesome event.  There were quite a lot of people there for the 10 am slot.

They were handing out little things here and there like pens and coasters.  The best was the 8 x 10 glossy pictures of TUSK.

I liked that the tour was self guided.  It was cool being able to see the new barber shop.  They were letting people come in and take a seat in the barber chair.  We have some great facilities.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

VirginiaHog

goodguytex

Quote from: VirginiaHog on March 25, 2017, 09:33:55 pm
Yep. Great time today.
Looks like it was a great opportunity for kids to really have the RaZorback experience.

LZH

Good job. That's a really neat thing.