Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Looks like Chip Kelley to Florida

Started by bigpigpimpin, November 13, 2017, 09:16:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TebowHater

HotlantaHog

Quote from: HardCore on November 13, 2017, 09:26:00 pm
That's what you get when make the early coaching move.  Unlike us.
Alabama made a LATE coaching move and ended up with Saban.

HogFansReunited

Quote from: TebowHater on November 14, 2017, 05:15:29 pm
https://twitter.com/GatorsCenter/status/930534388084944897

If truly only 4.5M then they got the deal of the century.

That is way under market value and why the hell would they wait till Thursday at 11 to announce?
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

WaltonCollege

People saying they wouldn't want him at Arkansas are dumb. This dude is a top brain in football, he's like Gus Malzahns less evil twin.

Inhogswetrust

If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Justagp

Quote from: jimmur74 on November 14, 2017, 02:00:09 pm
I hate to break this to you. There is simply no way in HELL any high profile name will come to Arkansas at this point. It doesnt matter how early we fire our coach. We are not a destination Job. .
Well, at least we're ahead of Ole Miss. I was listening to ESPN yesterday and their opinion of the best destination openings in the SEC are: 1. FL, 2. A&M, 3. TN 4. AR 5. MS

go hogues

As long as he's in the East division and doesn't end up at A&M.
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

Hawghiggs

Quote from: bennyl08 on November 14, 2017, 01:26:40 am
Chip wouldnt hurt Saban. Who was the one team that Oregon always struggled against when Chip was there? Stanford. What did Stanford have that other PAC teams during that time didn't? Deep DL and a physical, pro-style offense.

How well will he do when he has to go against at least 4-5 Stanfords each year in the SEC?

More than one way to hurt Saban/Alabama.  Head-to-head is one way. They other is on the recruiting trail. Our hope is that Florida and Tennessee  hire  great recruiters.

VegasHog

Kelley will have Florida in the CFB playoff within two years. Book it.

KevinOMReb

Quote from: BadHog on November 13, 2017, 09:27:15 pm
Why wouldn't FL go after Mullen - he and the AD are besties.

No, Stricklin and Mullen are oil and water.
Hotty Toddy,
KevinOMReb