Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What about Jeremy Pruitt?

Started by sowmonella, November 07, 2017, 04:23:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

sowmonella

Learned from the best. Defense, defense, defense and a great recruiter.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

ADavisTheGOAT

Seemed to work for Georgia to hire a Bama DC. He's also been on the defensive staff for Alabama's and FSU's title teams.
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

ballinhog

I think he and Norvell are my top 2 choices. I'd be excited with either

Ham Ham Pigelow

Quote from: ADavisTheGOAT on November 08, 2017, 10:48:23 pm
Seemed to work for Georgia to hire a Bama DC. He's also been on the defensive staff for Alabama's and FSU's title teams.
Could we get metro Atlanta to recruit from?  Boy Georgia is a good job.  Not saying the guy can't coach but he has a lot of built in advantages there.

The Hawg Marshal

Quote from: ADavisTheGOAT on November 08, 2017, 10:48:23 pm
It's funny to me that people give Kirby full credit for being a great hire at Georgia but knock Norvell and say he is winning off of what Fuente built. Richt left Kirby a loaded roster and very strong program. I'm not saying Kirby isn't a good coach, but why does he get a pass but Norvell doesn't?

Wildhog

Quote from: The Hawg Marshal on November 09, 2017, 09:10:59 am
It's funny to me that people give Kirby full credit for being a great hire at Georgia but knock Norvell and say he is winning off of what Fuente built. Richt left Kirby a loaded roster and very strong program. I'm not saying Kirby isn't a good coach, but why does he get a pass but Norvell doesn't?

I agree.  Neither one of them built anything.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977