Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tim Floyd retires

Started by husker71, November 28, 2017, 02:51:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

husker71

at UTEP with so far this season at 1-5.  Some of us remember when he was THE hot young coach that alot of schools wanted.  Caught cheating at least once. 

FineAsSwine

T.J. could get some serious consideration at UTEP. I hope he tries for it. I think T.J. is ready to step out on his own now and with recruiting being wrapped up for the next two years, this is great timing for him and the Hogs. Also, Nolan Richardson would be a great reference. Pretty sure they would take a look at anyone recommended by Nolan.
Hogs up! Covid down!

Razorod

Quote from: FineAsSwine on November 28, 2017, 08:19:32 am
T.J. could get some serious consideration at UTEP. I hope he tries for it. I think T.J. is ready to step out on his own now and with recruiting being wrapped up for the next two years, this is great timing for him and the Hogs. Also, Nolan Richardson would be a great reference. Pretty sure they would take a look at anyone recommended by Nolan.
Not a bad idea.
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

daBoar

Nolan probably know a bit about UTEP.

elksnort

It would do well to validate CMA'S staff if one of his assistants were offered a job somewhere else.

DeltaBoy

Hope he enjoys his retirement.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

FineAsSwine

Quote from: Razorod on November 28, 2017, 10:00:01 am
Not a bad idea.

Could be a good stepping stone type of job for TJ to cut his teeth on kinda like CMA did at UAB. Besides, if CMA stays here for a while, we would have a resume on TJ and know more about the type of job he might do, if we needed or wanted him here. Plus, if TJ got another job that would leave a spot on the staff for Todd Day and hiring Todd could give us the opening into Memphis recruiting that we have been needing.
Hogs up! Covid down!