Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Razorbacks Training up North

Started by jackjack, December 10, 2017, 10:06:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jackjack

at Legacy Sports Academy. I went by there...it's huge and super nice. When I stopped in this is who I saw...(via their website www.legacysportsacademy.com):
Matt Vinson, Lead Hitting Instructor - VS2 Program (President)
Colby Suggs, Lead Pitching Instructor - F5VE Program (had some high-tech machines in there; motus and rapsodo)
Zack Cox, Instructing Fielding and Situational Hitting (although he going back to Detroit in the spring)
Mike Strouhal, Director Strength & Conditioning (he was training a pro player in there; couldn't catch the name)

A few weeks ago when I stopped by James McCann was in there working out.

Really cool place for training athletes. These guys are making a commitment to our future Razorback baseball signees Also saw Bentonville West Softball team in the back building full infield. I've heard they have a solid group of youth baseball teams that have already won several tournaments this fall.

Thought you would find it interesting and cool that our Omahogs are sticking around training and instructing the youth from Northwest Arkansas.

Chorizo Hogriguez

Rockhawg

It's a wonderful facility and a Great bargain for the Family Plan. I signed up all three of my Grandchildren. Colby is working with one, ten year old. He has a very in depth program. Heck, kids hiting and throwing baseballs in January! What is not to like.

PorkRyan

We've been driving up once a week to work with Colby on a throwing program. It's been great.  If it was closer to where we live my kid would be there every day.