Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

itsonlyagame

Thanks for all the company Hogsville, from San Antonio. Go Hogs!

mj4president

"Let's do this tonight! Nothing like a legendary night to remember. I'll tell all my grand pups one day about the 3 am walk off home run by Jared Gates." MJ4President just hours before it happened.

PoconoHog

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

hillbilly

Ole Miss, SC East, and Vandy all playing tomorrow for Super Regional bids.

bsking

Quote from: tallahasseehog on May 31, 2009, 09:53:51 pm
Ouch.  I hate those people.  That longhorn on their field is stupid.  If the hogs did that, I'd puke.

Said the same thing last night.  That big peice of crap in the middle of their turf field is a joke.  Looks like a field from the 80's.....with a big turd in the middle.

cosmodrum

Quote from: Wild Bill Hog on May 31, 2009, 09:55:29 pm
Can anyone tell me why he has 'Hog' in his screen name?

I dunno - he should change it back to MarkinMemphis.
Go away, batin'

rzrbackrob

Arkansas should host the Super Regional.
#1 SOS
#10 RPI
Best facilities in the country
Best fans :razorback:
Good is the enemy of great

Iwastherein1969

The long Grey line will never fail our country.

hillbilly

Quote from: rzrbackrob on May 31, 2009, 09:56:45 pm
Arkansas should host the Super Regional.
#1 SOS
#10 RPI
Best facilities in the country
Best fans :razorback:
When are they going to announce who is playing? Also would like to know how many fans FSU has been averaging over the year if anyone can find that.

cosmodrum

Quote from: PoconoHog on May 31, 2009, 09:56:12 pm
Do you root for the other SEC teams?

I found myself rooting for UGA whilst they got pounced on by OSU.
Go away, batin'

razorbackfan86

I believe I counted 7 players from Arkansas on the All Region team

Wilkins (Region MOP)
Tschepikow
Cox
Leavitt
McCann
Smyly

I thought there was atleast 1 more

jfred59

Quote from: bsking on May 31, 2009, 09:56:26 pm
Said the same thing last night.  That big peice of crap in the middle of their turf field is a joke.  Looks like a field from the 80's.....with a big turd in the middle.

Thats what they are-big turds

PoconoHog

Quote from: cosmodrum on May 31, 2009, 09:58:10 pm
I found myself rooting for UGA whilst they got pounced on by OSU.
Understand.....I sort of want them to win...but if we can beat FSU....not sure I want many of them in Omaha...
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

bsking

Quote from: hillbilly on May 31, 2009, 09:57:52 pm
When are they going to announce who is playing? Also would like to know how many fans FSU has been averaging over the year if anyone can find that.

They dont average much more than 3,000 if that.  We probably double them.  They DO however have a big fanbase, but if the NCAA wants to make some money, we could pull 13k in Baum.

snoblind

Quote from: PoconoHog on May 31, 2009, 09:59:57 pm
Understand.....I sort of want them to win...but if we can beat FSU....not sure I want many of them in Omaha...

My thoughts exactly.  Given the last half of the SEC season, the fewer there are the better I like our chances.

hillbilly

Quote from: razorbackfan86 on May 31, 2009, 09:58:37 pm

Wilkins (Region MOP)
Tschepikow
Cox
Leavitt
McCann
Smyly

No Keuchel?

razorbackfan86

whatsshakinbacon

hillbilly

Quote from: tallahasseehog on May 31, 2009, 10:02:29 pm
http://www.seminoles.com/auto_pdf/p_hotos/s_chools/fsu/sports/m-basebl/auto_pdf/dickhowserstadium

FSU has great baseball fans.  Dick Howser holds 6700.  It will be hot and humid here next weekend, so wear shorts for sure.  Buy reserved seats to be covered.  The bleachers are too hot.
So is FSU going to host it for sure? I don't quite understand how they decide or when who gets home field.

razorbackfan86

PoconoHog

Quote from: razorbackfan86 on May 31, 2009, 09:58:37 pm

Wilkins (Region MOP)
Tschepikow
Cox
Leavitt
McCann
Smyly

Minus 2nd base....have the starting infield lineup

olivebranchhog

Quote from: cosmodrum on May 31, 2009, 09:48:29 pm
Wear it - don't wash it!

Good catch....was just about to go throw it in the washer.

I might even drive down to tallasucky. I'll have to dig into my Omaha stash though
Sometimes it takes a loss to make us realize what's really important

razorbackfan86

whatsshakinbacon

hillbilly

Quote from: razorbackfan86 on May 31, 2009, 10:02:58 pm
Prepare to get chill bumps fellas.. I believe this is appropriate now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLnnUIJS1Q4
Send that to the NCAA when they are considering who is going to host.

razorbackfan86

Quote from: whatsshakinbacon on May 31, 2009, 10:05:24 pm
Thread title changed.

Bacon out...

Nice!!! This thread will take us all the way to the dogpile in Omaha.. Then we will retire it to the Hogville Hall of Fame!!!!

PoconoHog

razorbackfan86

Quote from: hillbilly on May 31, 2009, 10:06:31 pm
Send that to the NCAA when they are considering who is going to host.

Very good idea :D

snoblind

PoconoHog

Razorbackfan86...what a difference a "good week" makes.....lot more fun than trying to do PBP's and stats when Hogs are losing every game....

Hoggies

hillbilly

Quote from: Hoggies on May 31, 2009, 10:09:48 pm
FSU will host...trust me on this.
What are you basing that statement off of? I'm not sure how they do it, I assumed FSU would because they were a 1. But any info you have more than that would be good.

razorbackfan86

Quote from: PoconoHog on May 31, 2009, 10:09:17 pm
Razorbackfan86...what a difference a "good week" makes.....lot more fun than trying to do PBP's and stats when Hogs are losing every game....

Aint that the truth.. I love it when things are happening so fast that I'm constantly updating the box score.. Extra Innings is starting to be fun again!!

hillbilly

josh_sec33

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jzy75Jkoq_g&feature=related

That is all.

Arkansas can bring the bids. All they have to do is tout the 5 digit attendance from the MIDWEEK Arizona St. Games and we may end up with it.

Quote from: Hogstocking on February 07, 2008, 11:45:16 am
The 'fence' has been replaced by the Great Wall of China wrapped in barbed wire guarded by snipers. 

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

razorbackfan86

razorbackfan86

razorbackfan86

Quote from: josh_sec33 on May 31, 2009, 10:12:06 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jzy75Jkoq_g&feature=related

That is all.

Arkansas can bring the bids. All they have to do is tout the 5 digit attendance from the MIDWEEK Arizona St. Games and we may end up with it.

"That's a GRANDSLAM HOMERUN''!!!

PoconoHog

josh_sec33

Quote from: Hogstocking on February 07, 2008, 11:45:16 am
The 'fence' has been replaced by the Great Wall of China wrapped in barbed wire guarded by snipers. 

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

chiefsfan

if we do host.  Florida State has every right to be ticked off
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

SiriusHog™

hillbilly

Quote from: chiefsfan on May 31, 2009, 10:15:37 pm
if we do host.  Florida State has every right to be ticked off
Who cares, we will have 10,000 that won't be.

PoconoHog

Hard to get off this thread tonight.....been a very good weekend...finished up working in Tulsa  (for a while)....and Hogs back to playing "A+" ball....

Flatfoot

Does anyone know what FSU's RPI rating is? 
Thank God for Hogville.  I get my Hog Therapy here everyday.

hillbilly

Flatfoot

Thank God for Hogville.  I get my Hog Therapy here everyday.

Hogbody