Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkapigdiesel

Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

hillbilly

Is the Texas game on the same internet feed that these last games were?

razorbackfan86

Quote from: berg on May 31, 2009, 09:42:13 pm
are we keeping the same game thread going?  Who was it that wasn't shaving?  This could get ugly!! :D

Bacon

trippigs

Fantastic regional! Hogs got hot at a great time. Smyly inked his name in Hog baseball history.

snoblind

razorbackfan86

Hoggies

Quote from: hillbilly on May 31, 2009, 09:43:09 pm
Is the Texas game on the same internet feed that these last games were?

going to look for it myself.

oldbear

Thanks again for the PBP guys. Great game. Great crowd. Really great crowd on Hogville tonight. It was fun.

berg

PoconoHog

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

Wild Bill Hog

Hoggies

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

cosmodrum

Go away, batin'

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

olivebranchhog

Ive had the same 2006 arkansas baseball camp shirt on for all 4 games. Ill mak sure its washed for next weekend
Sometimes it takes a loss to make us realize what's really important

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

razorbackfan86

FaytownHog

cosmodrum

Quote from: olivebranchhog on May 31, 2009, 09:47:30 pm
Ive had the same 2006 arkansas baseball camp shirt on for all 4 games. Ill mak sure its washed for next weekend

Wear it - don't wash it!
Go away, batin'

olivebranchhog

If we host I am definately going to be there...have to postpone a college tour in J'boro but it will be worth it
Sometimes it takes a loss to make us realize what's really important

UltimateHog

Quote from: cityhog on January 14, 2012, 04:48:21 pm
I'll honestly be shocked if CMA ever goes above .500 in conference play as coach here.

razorbackfan86

Quote from: rubmyHOG on May 31, 2009, 09:47:23 pm
No problemo........

If we host, Ill be at the games next week

I'll be watching on my couch with a kobeer..

Should be on ESPN, so that'll be exciting

PoconoHog

Quote from: rubmyHOG on May 31, 2009, 09:47:23 pm
No problemo........

If we host, Ill be at the games next week
Hope you get to go to the ballpark.....
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

Wild Bill Hog

PoconoHog

As we showed earlier in the season...if we HIT...we can play with anybody.....

Hogbody

proud2bpork

We've kicked these guys arses three times this year......how can ESPN call it a "shocker"?

We've dominated the Big VII and PAC X (?) this year.

razorbackfan86

Clint Alan

Hoggies

hillbilly

razorbackfan86

010HogFan

razorbackfan86

Quote from: hillbilly on May 31, 2009, 09:52:07 pm
When I click on that it pops up but has the video of an old game and I can't find the Texas game on the side to pick from..

Alright, let me see what I can find for ya

hillbilly

cosmodrum

Go away, batin'

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: proud2bpork on May 31, 2009, 09:50:12 pm
We've kicked these guys arses three times this year......how can ESPN call it a "shocker"?

We've dominated the Big VII and PAC X (?) this year.

It's ESPiN.  They don't know anything about us and are going on the Nat'l Seeding (OK at #7) and the fact it was in Norman.

hillbilly

PoconoHog

razorbackfan86

razorbackfan86

razorbackfan86

Quote from: tallahasseehog on May 31, 2009, 09:53:51 pm
Ouch.  I hate those people.  That longhorn on their field is stupid.  If the hogs did that, I'd puke.

My thoughts exactly

ballhog™

Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

razorbackfan86

razorbackfan86

Quote from: ballhog on May 31, 2009, 09:54:24 pm
the mother of all baseball threads

Hogtropolis just doesn't know what he started when he started this

Wild Bill Hog