Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

PoconoHog

Quote from: Flatfoot on May 31, 2009, 10:22:02 pm
Could very well end up as a coin flip.
I would think our RPI will improve after this weekend...we swept one of the "seeded" teams...at their park....not sure how the thing works
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

hillbilly

hillbilly

Quote from: PoconoHog on May 31, 2009, 10:23:25 pm
I would think our RPI will improve after this weekend...we swept one of the "seeded" teams...at their park....not sure how the thing works
We are 5-0 against Florida and 3-0 against OU this year, not too shabby. Too bad we had to play other teams.

UltimateHog

Quote from: tallahasseehog on May 31, 2009, 10:02:29 pm
http://www.seminoles.com/auto_pdf/p_hotos/s_chools/fsu/sports/m-basebl/auto_pdf/dickhowserstadium

FSU has great baseball fans.  Dick Howser holds 6700.  It will be hot and humid here next weekend, so wear shorts for sure.  Buy reserved seats to be covered.  The bleachers are too hot.

How old are those pics?

There aren't tree's behind the outfield anymore, it's all parking for some stupid reason, with huge like 20 foot cages up behind the outfield walls to save cars from being destroyed.

Dumbest thing I've ever seen.
Quote from: cityhog on January 14, 2012, 04:48:21 pm
I'll honestly be shocked if CMA ever goes above .500 in conference play as coach here.

jdhogster

Quote from: Flatfoot on May 31, 2009, 10:22:02 pm
Could very well end up as a coin flip.

Same page that has NCAA bracket on it, also lists RPI rankings...has Arkansas at 13 and FSU at 14.

Oliver

Went to the game tonight to see the last 4 innings and it was awesome!!!!  Go Hogs!!!

Almost got to see my first no hitter in person. 

chiefsfan

FSU will host.  Per Matt Shanklin.   they must bid 35,000 dollars.  but if they do that.  they will host
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

010HogFan

Quote from: Oliver Miller on May 31, 2009, 10:38:07 pm
Went to the game tonight to see the last 4 innings and it was awesome!!!!  Go Hogs!!!

You jinxed him! haha, just kidding. That would have definitely been awesome to see!

razorbackfan86

Quote from: Oliver Miller on May 31, 2009, 10:38:07 pm

That was awesome!! To here all those Hog Calls in their park was great!!

Oliver

Quote from: razorbackfan86 on May 31, 2009, 10:43:18 pm
That was awesome!! To here all those Hog Calls in their park was great!!

When I was walking up to the park...I heard a bunch of cheers and I figured that OU was starting to rally.  When I walked into the park I saw that the score was still 7-0 and OU had no hits.  It was all the Hog fans there that were making the noise.

olivebranchhog

You know a pitcher is dominant when the opposing fans get up and applaud him
Sometimes it takes a loss to make us realize what's really important

Hoggies

Yes. FSU will host.

On another note...My wife, 20 years younger than me, has ONCE again announced that she wants a child...she wants me to "have sex" with her and have a little razorback girl... I try to explain to her that since we are on a winning streak it would be bad mojo for us, or ANYONE here to change anything because it could curse us. She says she understands but I WANT A BABY!!

I am at a crossroads...I will not impregnate her because she demands it. I think she is doing this because she thinks I am getting older and won't be able to have kids...BS I say to that...the Hogs are first and when I am ready I will give you a perfect girl.

UPDATE: The couch is now my number one friend. BUT, she says, beware of your pee hard on when you are asleep...I will sneak in and mount you and you will not even know what you have done...

I am in deep trouble guys and girls...lol

razorbackfan86

Quote from: Oliver Miller on May 31, 2009, 10:47:15 pm
When I was walking up to the park...I heard a bunch of cheers and I figured that OU was starting to rally.  When I walked into the park I saw that the score was still 7-0 and OU had no hits.  It was all the Hog fans there that were making the noise.

Awesome

Hoggies

Yes. FSU will host.

On another note...My wife, 20 years younger than me, has ONCE again announced that she wants a child...she wants me to "have sex" with her and have a little razorback girl... I try to explain to her that since we are on a winning streak it would be bad mojo for us, or ANYONE here to change anything because it could curse us. She says she understands but I WANT A BABY!!

I am at a crossroads...I will not impregnate her because she demands it. I think she is doing this because she thinks I am getting older and won't be able to have kids...BS I say to that...the Hogs are first and when I am ready I will give you a perfect girl.

UPDATE: The couch is now my number one friend. BUT, she says, beware of your pee hard on when you are asleep...I will sneak in and mount you and you will not even know what you have done...

I am in deep trouble guys and girls...lol

Hoggies

olivebranchhog

Quote from: Hoggies on May 31, 2009, 10:51:00 pm
wow...a double dipper there...LOL

sorry all.

strap a jimmy jacket on and put a rubber band around it.......if she gets pregnant through that...it's fate

GuvHog

Quote from: chiefsfan on May 31, 2009, 10:38:18 pm
FSU will host.  Per Matt Shanklin.   they must bid 35,000 dollars.  but if they do that.  they will host

How can Matt know?? The Bidding hasn't taken place yet!
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

chiefsfan

Quote from: GUVHOG on May 31, 2009, 11:25:39 pm
How can Matt know?? The Bidding hasn't taken place yet!

its in the NCAA by laws.  go look it up online.
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

go for the gold

Arkansas vs. Florida 5-0, Arkansas vs. Auburn 3-0

FSU vs. Florida 0-2, FSU vs. Auburn 0-1

ua_hogs

Just got back from the game. With the exception of a few, the OU fans were cool even through the beatdown.  Awesome to see us outnumber them at their own park, boomer sooner was quieted several times by the hog call. 

It was scary how easy it was to get tickets 20 minutes before the game.  For 10 bucks I almost witnessed a no-no and a cycle from hogs, not much more I can ask for.

Good time for our team to get hot, lets hope it continues against FSU regardless of where it is played.

Hogtropolis™

Quote from: ua_hogs on June 01, 2009, 02:38:34 am
Just got back from the game. With the exception of a few, the OU fans were cool even through the beatdown.  Awesome to see us outnumber them at their own park, boomer sooner was quieted several times by the hog call. 

It was scary how easy it was to get tickets 20 minutes before the game.  For 10 bucks I almost witnessed a no-no and a cycle from hogs, not much more I can ask for.

Good time for our team to get hot, lets hope it continues against FSU regardless of where it is played.

This is the first I've been on since I got back from the game as well.  I could not be any happier that I made a 3 hour drive to watch Saturday and Sunday's games.  You described it perfectly.

What I found hard to believe is that so many OU fans were leaving while a no hitter was in progress.

razorbackfan86

Quote from: Hogtropolis™ on June 01, 2009, 11:17:24 am
This is the first I've been on since I got back from the game as well.  I could not be any happier that I made a 3 hour drive to watch Saturday and Sunday's games.  You described it perfectly.

What I found hard to believe is that so many OU fans were leaving while a no hitter was in progress.

What are your thoughts on this lucky thread you have created?

Hogtropolis™

Quote from: razorbackfan86 on June 01, 2009, 03:09:38 pm
What are your thoughts on this lucky thread you have created?
I'd rather not talk about it right now.  Let's hope to revisit this in late June.

razorbackfan86

Quote from: Hogtropolis™ on June 01, 2009, 03:16:15 pm
I'd rather not talk about it right now.  Let's hope to revisit this in late June.

Deal

olivebranchhog

Quote from: go for the gold on June 01, 2009, 01:24:10 am
Arkansas vs. Florida 5-0, Arkansas vs. Auburn 3-0

FSU vs. Florida 0-2, FSU vs. Auburn 0-1

where did you get that from? Must have been another season because that is not the way it played out this year.
FSU 2-1 against aub
FSU 1-1 against UF

razorbackfan86

razorbackfan86

Quote from: HOGSandDUCKS on June 04, 2009, 02:59:48 pm
Bump indeed....

I'm gonna be glued to this thread tomorrow...

Me too.. Work will not be getting much out of me Tomorrow!!

Supermark101

Where can I find out which game will be on TV, on Saturday and Sunday, in my area. Google is no help. Did find 2008

PoormansRobbyHampton

Quote from: Supermark101 on June 04, 2009, 04:22:26 pm
Where can I find out which game will be on TV, on Saturday and Sunday, in my area. Google is no help. Did find 2008

ESPN2 tomorrow, ESPN on Friday, ESPNU on Sunday if necessary.

razorbackfan86

Hogtropolis™

Quote from: PoormansRobbyHampton on June 04, 2009, 04:49:45 pm
ESPN2 tomorrow, ESPN on Friday, ESPNU on Sunday if necessary.
Here's what it is.

All games at 11:00 CDT.  ESPN Friday, ESPN2 Saturday, and ESPN on Sunday if necessary.

Hogtropolis™

Y'all better keep this thread updated with every batter since I won't be around any video or audio tomorrow.  I'm counting on my Hogville guys.

chiefsfan

Quote from: Hogtropolis™ on June 04, 2009, 11:18:43 pm
Y'all better keep this thread updated with every batter since I won't be around any video or audio tomorrow.  I'm counting on my Hogville guys.

its 0-0 in the top of the 1st   ;D

Supermark101

Quote from: chiefsfan on June 04, 2009, 11:31:21 pm
its 0-0 in the top of the 1st   ;D

That is an AWESOME start... :P

Quote from: Hogtropolis™ on June 04, 2009, 11:17:31 pm
Here's what it is.

All games at 11:00 CDT.  ESPN Friday, ESPN2 Saturday, and ESPN on Sunday if necessary.

It is regianal coverage with Ole Miss/Virgina, on Saturday and NC/ECU, on Sunday. I trying to figure if our game will be on, where I live

PoormansRobbyHampton

Quote from: razorbackfan86 on June 04, 2009, 05:16:28 pm
Fixed it for ya

Oops, thanks. I'm kind of excited about that ESPN2 game. I just got one of those HDTVs and I have ESPN2 in HD as one of my HD channels that I get over the air. No ESPN, but ESPN2, go figure that. Anyway, I'm ready for that one.

WPS!!!

razorbackfan86

Quote from: PoormansRobbyHampton on June 05, 2009, 12:05:54 am
Oops, thanks. I'm kind of excited about that ESPN2 game. I just got one of those HDTVs and I have ESPN2 in HD as one of my HD channels that I get over the air. No ESPN, but ESPN2, go figure that. Anyway, I'm ready for that one.

WPS!!!

Hopefully they broadcast in HD

razorbackfan86

Quote from: Supermark101 on June 04, 2009, 11:49:54 pm
It is regianal coverage with Ole Miss/Virgina, on Saturday and NC/ECU, on Sunday. I trying to figure if our game will be on, where I live

I've been looking for ya, and this is about all I can find.. Hope this helps

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/news/story?page=maps0605

PoormansRobbyHampton

Quote from: razorbackfan86 on June 05, 2009, 12:10:26 am
Hopefully they broadcast in HD

Oohh good point. All I know is that when I found that ESPN2 the other day I watched tennis for 45 minutes, and I hate tennis.

Supermark101

Quote from: razorbackfan86 on June 05, 2009, 12:11:07 am
I've been looking for ya, and this is about all I can find.. Hope this helps

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/news/story?page=maps0605

Much appreciated....There doing it March Madness style, here. That is going to piss me off when we are up by 10, and they switch to Ole Miss.  :razorback:

olivebranchhog

Well I just got a call at 3 in the morning that I have to be at a friggin pitching camp in Dallas tomorrow.

I will be in the car during the WHOLE game....if someone could email me updates at the end of every inning I would greatly appreciate it
501-944-0097

razorbackfan86

Quote from: Supermark101 on June 05, 2009, 03:20:00 am
Much appreciated....There doing it March Madness style, here. That is going to piss me off when we are up by 10, and they switch to Ole Miss.  :razorback:

Atleast we would be up by 10 ;)

TuckFexas

Famous quote.
Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com
Become my friend on Facebook: www.facebook.com
The post above may or may not accurately reflect the views of TuckFexas.
Yes, they let me out of the Tavern on a day pass.

razorbackfan86

HoopS

Hogtropolis™

Clint Alan

Quote from: Hogtropolis™ on June 05, 2009, 09:00:21 am
We still on track to start the game at 11?

I dunno. Its been raining most of the night, and all morning in Tally. Will have to wait and see. I should know something around 10:30 when Chuck and Rick are scheduled to come on with pregame.
"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

TuckFexas

Quote from: Hogtropolis™ on June 05, 2009, 09:00:21 am
We still on track to start the game at 11?

Up to the rain gods, future cast on weather.com doesn't look promising but weather men are wrong often. We can hope. I actually wouldn't mind if the game was delayed until tonight as long as ESPN still broadcasts it.
Famous quote.
Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com
Become my friend on Facebook: www.facebook.com
The post above may or may not accurately reflect the views of TuckFexas.
Yes, they let me out of the Tavern on a day pass.

Clint Alan

Quote from: TuckFexas on June 05, 2009, 09:01:52 am
Up to the rain gods, future cast on weather.com doesn't look promising but weather men are wrong often. We can hope. I actually wouldn't mind if the game was delayed until tonight as long as ESPN still broadcasts it.

Thats my concern, is that ESPN will stick with the regularly scheduled games
"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays