Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Junkyard Hog

Quote from: PigWig on May 08, 2010, 08:42:34 am
In the interest of consistency, and because I am very superstitous, I will be bumping this thread every gameday until our next loss.

Bump!

Not a bad idea at all.

PigWig

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

AirForceHog

If it turns, burns, banks or rolls, crew chiefs made it happen.

olivebranchhog

Sometimes it takes a loss to make us realize what's really important

razobak

Should we bust this thread out again for the SECT?  Or should it wait for Regionals?  Either way, I'm pumped for some postseason baseball!  Go Hogs!
Go Hogs, Beat Refs!

PigWig

Hogtropolis™

Y'all realize the last time we did this we lost.  Then we didn't do it on the Friday and Saturday games and won.  Just saying.

PigWig

Quote from: Hogtropolis™ on May 26, 2010, 10:56:05 am
Y'all realize the last time we did this we lost.  Then we didn't do it on the Friday and Saturday games and won.  Just saying.
We won the last two series that we bumped the thread for though.  Sometimes it is less about winning the battle and more about winning the war ;D

Hogtropolis™

Quote from: PigWig on May 26, 2010, 11:18:35 am
We won the last two series that we bumped the thread for though.  Sometimes it is less about winning the battle and more about winning the war ;D
True.

razobak

Bump!  Today's the big day...let's start another CWS run today!  Go Hogs!
Go Hogs, Beat Refs!

FraggleHog

Calling the Hogs from DFW

jst01

This is last years thread. It should be thrown away and we should start a new one for this year.

New season....new team.....new goal......new thread.   This year wont end like last year and a new thread is in order in my opinion.

PorkSoda

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

Clax10

Quote from: PorkSoda on June 04, 2010, 05:37:00 pm
Is this the longest thread in hogville history?

I dont think so.... I could be wrong on this but I think the Evolution vs. Creation thread went into the 300's.

whatsshakinbacon

Hey Washington State - it's June 7th now and the good luck thread is officially *BUMPED*.  Take that!

Bacon out...

FraggleHog

Calling the Hogs from DFW

razobak

Quote from: Clax10 on June 05, 2010, 08:57:58 am
I dont think so.... I could be wrong on this but I think the Evolution vs. Creation thread went into the 300's.

Nope.  208 pages.

http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=198458.9315

However, a locked thread in the DST, the original "One-Word Story" thread, is longer at 323 pages.

http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=58417.14490
Go Hogs, Beat Refs!

PorcineSublime

I want to say that the old RTT was over 700. Not sure it is still around.
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

Hogtropolis™

What was the RTT thread?

The Karma Crew thread was fairly long. Don't remember how long though.

PorkSoda

Quote from: Clax10 on June 05, 2010, 08:57:58 am
Due to all the long winded posts, it might be the longest as far as pure word count.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

Shag66

Quote from: PorcineSublime on June 09, 2010, 11:31:27 am
I want to say that the old RTT was over 700. Not sure it is still around.

You have no idea how many posts I lost when they deleted THAT bad boy...  :)

Boardon Hamsay

Just living vicariously through this thread.  Ahh, the memories of that CWS game against Virginia and Keuchel sealing the win!
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

kingguter

Quote from: razobak on June 07, 2010, 08:30:22 am
Nope.  208 pages.

http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=198458.9315

However, a locked thread in the DST, the original "One-Word Story" thread, is longer at 323 pages.

http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=58417.14490

Why did "The one word story" end? Man that last page was funny!