Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SEC Tournament

Started by NuttinItUp, March 04, 2017, 09:47:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: MountieDawg on March 11, 2017, 02:25:27 pm
It's just a game, I wake up everyday and live my life...  UK gives me enough wins each year that losses don't kill me.  I hate a loss in the NCAAT because that means 8 months until the next game.

Joking with you dude.  You should know that by now.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

passinghog

Us making it to the SECT final again and against UK at that, for the 2nd time in 3 years would definitely show the program is on the right track...

NuttinItUp

Hootiethehog

Love seeing that championship match between the Hogs and Cats. It is the way it should be. In the old days, we would beat Kentucky in the regular season and they would get us back in the tournament. Well they beat us this year, so it is time for us to return the favor.
Please note that my screen name is not an endorsement of any former coach at the University of Arkansas, nor does it mean I am in cahoots with the group that produces a yearly high school football magazine.
It is simply an old nickname I picked up 20 years ago with "thehog" added on to it.

NuttinItUp

Quote from: Hootiethehog on March 11, 2017, 06:15:47 pm
Love seeing that championship match between the Hogs and Cats. It is the way it should be. In the old days, we would beat Kentucky in the regular season and they would get us back in the tournament. Well they beat us this year, so it is time for us to return the favor.

I concur

panhandlepig

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on March 11, 2017, 02:10:25 pm
I'm sorry, but I don't need to watch any more Kentucky basketball.  It's got to be bad for my health to get so angry about all the love they and Cal get from the media, the conference, the refs, the networks and God knows who else.  It just sickens me, especially that smug bastage in the Armani suit chewing his cud on the bench.

Yep.

hog.goblin

Quote from: ronmahony on March 11, 2017, 12:47:52 pm
Feel sorry for Bama, refs aren't giving them a chance at all.

That's what happens to anyone else in the sec playing Kentucky