Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ohio State Suspensions

Started by lahawg1, July 30, 2015, 01:05:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

wholehog92

Quote from: LRRandy on July 30, 2015, 01:23:00 pm
agreed. I don't think MA had anything to do with the counterfeiting anymore than Jimbo Fisher ordered crab legs. The shades of comment ruffled my feathers.

Not sure Jimbo or Urbs is on MA's level for character on a team.  I'm not sure I could pick between the two on who runs lower standards for who they will accept if the talent is right.

That doesn't mean they are encouraging these guys to go steal shrimp or beat on women. 
My personal list of trolls so that I can remember not to reply to them:  Pigs Been Fly, gohogsgo006, hanksampson, no3putts, HarryGoat, Oxbaker, Olmissbydamn, LocalHawg, Thatguy, Masterhog, servicesupport, Razorhawg09, Big Poppa Z,  $100 Handshake, Poloprince.

List of folks that reasonable conversation will not happen:  Iron Hog, Jman, hognot, Solomwi, hogfan1111x, pigzwillrise.

Favorite Posters:  WilsonHog, Tomhog, Muskogeehog, Razorfox, TammayTom, razorback3072, bennyl08.

NuttinItUp

Ohio State has a good chance of losing their first game of the year against Virginia Tech with those suspensions.

Sow’sEar

As the Virginia Tech game gets closer don't be at all surprised to see Urban Meyer take a page out of the Mad Hatter's book and put this thing to a team vote.

HappyHogFan

July 30, 2015, 02:52:10 pm #4 Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 03:59:45 pm by Doug
Quote from: wholehog92 on July 30, 2015, 01:53:36 pm
Not sure Jimbo or Urbs is on MA's level for character on a team.  I'm not sure I could pick between the two on who runs lower standards for who they will accept if the talent is right.

That doesn't mean they are encouraging these guys to go steal shrimp or beat on women.

<< tasteless comment removed>>

I'm fine with coaches taking a chance on guys who maybe haven't had the opportunity to do the right in life before , but they should only get ONE chance.

Even if , by some miracle, those three don't end up in jail over their little counterfeiting scheme, I never want to see them in Razorback uniforms again.

LRRandy

Quote from: Lulu Hog on July 30, 2015, 02:45:44 pm
As the Virginia Tech game gets closer don't be at all surprised to see Urban Meyer take a page out of the Mad Hatter's book and put this thing to a team vote.
I'll bet not. The offensive lineman that was ejected from the Xichigan game and gave a double bird salute to the Ann Arbor fans as he left was suspended for one game, B1G champ. game. He didn't play in that game or the Orange bowl. He was a senior too.
This is fun, isn't it.

JackJohnson

3 WR's- a Sr, a Jr and a So.  Good to know that KJ Hill will have such great examples to look up to and be taken under their wings, mentored and shown the ropes  :puke:

outlawhogeywells

who is this KJ you talk about? 

KY Hog Man

Quote from: NuttinItUp on July 30, 2015, 01:58:43 pm
Ohio State has a good chance of losing their first game of the year against Virginia Tech with those suspensions.

Sure, now the spread is only 18.5. It may take another 6 starters to get it to even money.

wholehog92

July 30, 2015, 03:45:52 pm #9 Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 03:59:26 pm by Doug
Quote from: HappyHogFan on July 30, 2015, 02:52:10 pm
<< tasteless comment removed>>

I'm fine with coaches taking a chance on guys who maybe haven't had the opportunity to do the right in life before , but they should only get ONE chance.

Even if , by some miracle, those three don't end up in jail over their little counterfeiting scheme, I never want to see them in Razorback uniforms again.

To my knowledge this is the first off court issue with the law he's had since being here and it happened during the time he has almost no interaction with the players.  He hasn't indicated any of the players are returning to the team that I'm aware of and they are suspended indefinitely.

Do we have an agreement on these facts?

If we do, we do not share the same conclusion unless you have other facts I don't know about.
My personal list of trolls so that I can remember not to reply to them:  Pigs Been Fly, gohogsgo006, hanksampson, no3putts, HarryGoat, Oxbaker, Olmissbydamn, LocalHawg, Thatguy, Masterhog, servicesupport, Razorhawg09, Big Poppa Z,  $100 Handshake, Poloprince.

List of folks that reasonable conversation will not happen:  Iron Hog, Jman, hognot, Solomwi, hogfan1111x, pigzwillrise.

Favorite Posters:  WilsonHog, Tomhog, Muskogeehog, Razorfox, TammayTom, razorback3072, bennyl08.

Doug

Thank you, wholehogfan, for taking HappyHogFan to task on that idiotic point (now removed).

REMINDER: Discuss the situation surrounding the MBB team. Do not jump to conjecture  or innuendo, or even bash the players. Don't post trollish comments, don't even get stupid. You'll find yourself on an EXTENDED vacation.
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)