Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4 Buckeyes suspended

Started by LRRandy, July 30, 2015, 11:43:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

LRRandy

This is fun, isn't it.

LRRandy

Academics and/or marijuana. Different reports flying around.
This is fun, isn't it.

Dr. Starcs

LRRandy

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on July 30, 2015, 12:45:05 pm
Free tattoos?
nah, i think they've learned how to cover that up better.
This is fun, isn't it.

Dr. Starcs

Lol!

Randy, I didnt know how to take you when I first met you on this board. I really like your sense of humor and respect you.

PorkSoda

Quote from: LRRandy on July 30, 2015, 11:43:16 am
Will miss opener against V Tech for violation of team rules.

http://theozone.net/Ohio-State/All-Sports/All-Seasons/News/Joey-Bosa-and-Three-Other-Buckeyes-Suspended-for-Opener-at-Virginia-Tech
I figured they would just go ahead and let them play, then suspend them once they have graduated.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

LRRandy

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on July 30, 2015, 02:17:32 pm
Lol!

Randy, I didnt know how to take you when I first met you on this board. I really like your sense of humor and respect you.
thanks. It's been an evolution. I like to see razorback nation happy. I like to see the hogs win. What gets under my skin is the ridiculousness ( blind, non objective) of some of the hard core homers and their posts. It bugs me on my tOSU boards also. In striking back at such posters I invariably offend some of the posters that I have grown to like/respect. I'm being more aware of how I post and not taking shots just for the sake of taking a shot. All the negativity that I was surrounded by leading up to the Sugar bowl scarred me. I'm glad I wasn't on hogville then I probably would have gotten myself banned for life. I view hogville as a community that I enjoy coming to. Even if hogville doesn't always ( or ever) enjoy me being here. I do appreciate your kind words. They will surely gain you smites. :-)
This is fun, isn't it.

LRRandy

Quote from: PorkSoda on July 30, 2015, 04:20:30 pm
I figured they would just go ahead and let them play, then suspend them once they have graduated.
i know. It worked last time. I keed, I keed.
This is fun, isn't it.

Großer Kriegschwein

This is my non-signature signature.

jbcarol

Adam Rittenberg ‏@ESPNRittenberg Aug 7 Michigan, USA

The #CFBrank countdown concludes with the nations top 20 players: http://es.pn/1EdF8qT  ... why Joey Bosa is No. 1:  http://es.pn/1Ir0k0x
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

Tejano Jawg

For Urban M to suspend players, they must've threatened to kill a family member of his.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

Rzbakfromwaybak

Yes, suspensions have evolved into many different meanings.  OSU is one of the champions in this area.  Believe we are still waiting for some of their suspensions to take place.... ;)
Arkansas born, Arkansas bred, when I die I'll be a Razorback dead.

pigture perfect

Cordell Jones also out with head trauma.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"