Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Braxton Miller changing positions.

Started by LRRandy, July 23, 2015, 10:18:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Starcs

Would've made more sense for him to transfer IMO.

widespreadsooie

Do you think Jones or Barrett will start?

LRRandy

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on July 23, 2015, 10:30:13 pm
Would've made more sense for him to transfer IMO.
i don't. maybe there is a tougher road back to throw than we know. Plus, he is an Ohio boy with a chance to play on a national championship winning team. The lifelong benefits for any hometown hero outweighs one year as a carpetbagger/gun for hire. I'm glad he stayed.
This is fun, isn't it.

LRRandy

Quote from: widespreadsooie on July 23, 2015, 10:32:32 pm
Do you think Jones or Barrett will start?
my boys and I have kicked that around all offseason. My heart says Barrett. I think this move makes it easier to play both. Situationally like Tebow/Leak. I think at the end of the year Barrett will have played 70% of the offensive snaps. But man, Jones can heave that ball. I'm glad it's not my decision.
This is fun, isn't it.

widespreadsooie

Quote from: LRRandy on July 23, 2015, 11:08:59 pm
my boys and I have kicked that around all offseason. My heart says Barrett. I think this move makes it easier to play both. Situationally like Tebow/Leak. I think at the end of the year Barrett will have played 70% of the offensive snaps. But man, Jones can heave that ball. I'm glad it's not my decision.

Buddy and I have a bet. I have Jones, he has Barrett. Hoping to Jones take that first snap haha.

LRRandy

Quote from: widespreadsooie on July 24, 2015, 08:32:37 am
Buddy and I have a bet. I have Jones, he has Barrett. Hoping to Jones take that first snap haha.
I think both will play. How could they not. Barrett is healthy now so he will get the same reps in oractice as Jones.
This is fun, isn't it.