Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I had one helluva week. (8 days actually)

Started by DOGALUM, June 29, 2015, 05:53:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DOGALUM

My son's baseball team finished as runners up in their state baseball tournament on Father's day the 21st.  Yesterday, they won their World Series in Kansas City. 

On Wednesday, one of my daughters finished 2nd overall in her dance nationals with her solo.   (She is 15 was competing against kids all the way up to 18)  THEN, her dance groups won 4 national titles and 1 2nd place.  (various groups....but all at the highest level in the competition) 

I'm not usually the dad that runs his mouth to others about his kids so that people get bored and/or irritated.....but I had to share the events of the last 8 days.  Not to brag, but to express my appreciation for the opportunity to have been a part of such memories being made.  We.....as fathers.....are truly blessed. 
A man who wouldn't cheat for a poke, don't want one bad enough!

oldman1015

that is a great week. how old is your son?
Arkansas, the left lane state.

DOGALUM

A man who wouldn't cheat for a poke, don't want one bad enough!

porkinsons disease

Very nice! Enjoy them, they grew up so quickly.
This hiding behind he has a great recruiting classcoming in crap is just another excuse for this man. you could give this man M. Johnson and Larry Bird togather and he still would not win. he is a pitiful coach who can,t coach a lick.-fcj 1/22/2011

oldman1015

Quote from: DOGALUM on June 30, 2015, 03:32:45 pm
he is 13
that is a fun age. my 24 yr old played league and travel ball. we had a lot of fun and saw some really good baseball.
Arkansas, the left lane state.