Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bolt...

Started by acepoker, August 05, 2012, 04:00:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Danny J

Quote from: arkansastrack on August 07, 2012, 09:21:29 pm
Jimmy the Greek...but he was white so the rules are different...

The black is a better athlete to begin with because he's been bred to be that way, because of his high thighs and big thighs that goes up into his back, and they can jump higher and run faster because of their bigger thighs and he's bred to be the better athlete because this goes back all the way to the Civil War when during the slave trade'n the big... the owner... the slave owner would, would, would, would breed his big black to his big woman so that he could have ah, ah big, ah big, ah big black kid see

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Snyder
The only question I have after reading that.....is it true?

Also...since I have you here....how many former razorback track athletes are competing in london? I counted 3 right? gay, spearmon and campbell brown? Who am I missing?

Rocket23

12 with Hog connections.

Rocket23

Gay, Spearmon, Campbell-Brown, Mitchell W100, Cragg M5000, Vasquez M1500, Higgs MLJ, Scott MPV, Sutej WPV, Kemp W110H, Mitchell W100, Nitt M100/200

Danny J

Quote from: Rocket23 on August 07, 2012, 11:48:52 pm
Gay, Spearmon, Campbell-Brown, Mitchell W100, Cragg M5000, Vasquez M1500, Higgs MLJ, Scott MPV, Sutej WPV, Kemp W110H, Mitchell W100, Nitt M100/200
+1 thanks...

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net