Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Re: A note about Avatars/Sigs and a request from me, please...

Started by EL' MAHOG, December 06, 2007, 02:55:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

EL' MAHOG

How do I put pics in my sig side by side(stupid ? I know!)
I guess it finally rained, its down to 85, I bet the fish are bitin' down by the riverside

Buk69

PulledPork

Quote from: BKillian on December 06, 2007, 02:55:16 am
How do I put pics in my sig side by side(stupid ? I know!)
once you copy and paste the first one, just make sure the cursor is at the end of that paste before you copy and paste the second one

PP

John Futrall

razorbass

I'm not sure how to resize my avatar. It's a little to big if you could pm me and maybe tell me how I will lower the pixels. Thanks

WxHog

Time to take the avatars back down.   This board is melting down with Grobe staying. 

HogSophist

My avatar disappeared. I didnt think it was too big. I have tried to change it and tried several different ones and none appear. Clearly i cant figure it out. any help?
signature removed by Hogville staff. (but Erie's quote revived because I missed it)

In an era where there are over $70 trillion in future obligations, beyond the debt,   taking up practices in budgeting that are tantamount to saying 'And then in 2040, a magic dragon will sh*tpoopy $100 trillion and fix our problems'  simply isn't wise. --ErieHog

RebelliousHog

Quote from: HogSophist on May 30, 2010, 11:46:04 pm
My avatar disappeared. I didnt think it was too big. I have tried to change it and tried several different ones and none appear. Clearly i cant figure it out. any help?
Same problem when I was trying to change mine
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

RebelliousHog

"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

Jonestown_Hog_Fan

Quote from: Tomhog™ on July 01, 2009, 07:02:41 am
I found this while doing a search.  Very helpful for those that want to change avatars and sigs.
I need to change my name!!!
Its ok Rotnei, in time you'll find what goes around comes around...