Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

All Things Gruden--MERGED

Started by jbcarol, April 15, 2012, 03:05:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

T-man

November 02, 2012, 01:53:25 pm #42000 Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 01:57:34 pm by T-man
Does anyone remember the website that has Razorback Stadium and how you can put in the row and seat numbers and it shows you the view?

Edit:  Nevermind

GlassofSwine

Quote from: Darren DeLoach (semohawg) on November 02, 2012, 01:45:23 pm

Everytime I see this I laugh. I can't help but admire their intelligence in planning out an act to immortalize their stupidity.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: FireLong on November 02, 2012, 01:15:03 pm
No.

Keep reaching

You were asked once, opinion, or sources? If sources, do tell. If opinion...well.
Go Hogs Go!

HogFansReunited

Quote from: T-man on November 02, 2012, 01:28:23 pm
Please, just go back to your agenda of trying to get Long fired.  Once he hires a great coach then we will all come to you and LAUGH IN YOUR FACE.

Really?  I have been on record several times saying that I hope we land a great coach.  I have no agenda of trying to get Long fired, I just don't like him and know a few things you don't know.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

jry04

Quote from: FireLong on November 02, 2012, 01:54:27 pm
Really?  I have been on record several times saying that I hope we land a great coach.  I have no agenda of trying to get Long fired, I just don't like him and know a few things you don't know.
And from the looks of it, I know a few things you definitely don't know.

x

Quote from: rsvl_hogfan4 on November 02, 2012, 01:20:47 pm
He doesn't say Jeff Long was offering Bowden as a favor, but he does say Bowden was just using us to get a raise. He says Bowden had an offer, but Pseudo says he was never offered. Also, unless I missed it, no word of Muschamp...

Goes with what some of us have been saying. Funny. Darek probably has no clue...
No clue? He was involved in the Petrino deal from the get go. I believe his story a lot more than this revisionist stuff.
I concede that he wouldn't know all the details of what the administrations was doing, but from the time Petrino was involved, he was the messenger.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: FireLong on November 02, 2012, 12:36:15 pm
Gruden wasn't even mentioned in the meeting today.

So you are in LA (2 hours earlier) and at the time of your comment it was what, around noon, and meetings aren't even over and you are already saying nothing was mentoned about a particular coach? ok. Nothing like having a pre-ordained agenda.
Go Hogs Go!

HogFansReunited

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on November 02, 2012, 01:54:24 pm
You were asked once, opinion, or sources? If sources, do tell. If opinion...well.

Source and a few on here that matter know who he is.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Member #3568

HogFansReunited

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on November 02, 2012, 01:58:07 pm
So you are in LA (2 hours earlier) and at the time of your comment it was what, around noon, and meetings aren't even over and you are already saying nothing was mentoned about a particular coach? ok. Nothing like having a pre-ordained agenda.

Right now I am in the beautiful city of Pine Bluff.

Member #3568

Mike_e

Sorry, I didn't mean for my post to start a religious discussion, just pointing out that arguing with someone who's made a conscious choice to do something is pointless and harassing them about it is asinine.
The best "one thing" for a happy life?
Just be the best person that you can manage.  Right Now!

jry04

Quote from: x on November 02, 2012, 01:56:39 pm
No clue? He was involved in the Petrino deal from the get go. I believe his story a lot more than this revisionist stuff.
I concede that he wouldn't know all the details of what the administrations was doing, but from the time Petrino was involved, he was the messenger.
I take it you haven't been reading this thread, or my posts much? That was sarcasm. Darek says stuff that contradicts Pseudo, and Pseudo is NEVER wrong.

GlassofSwine

Quote from: FireLong on November 02, 2012, 02:00:36 pm

This proves you know nothing

Darren DeLoach

ο λογος υμων παντοτε εν χαριτι αλατι ηρτυμενος ειδεναι πως δει υμας ενι εκαστω αποκρινεσθαι

T-man

What's funny is, if I were The Mafia, wouldn't my account have been created within the last few days?

Darren DeLoach

ο λογος υμων παντοτε εν χαριτι αλατι ηρτυμενος ειδεναι πως δει υμας ενι εκαστω αποκρινεσθαι

HogFansReunited

I am just telling you what I heard today.  I would love it if we hired Gruden.

Member #3568

HogFansReunited

Quote from: GlassofSwine on November 02, 2012, 02:02:32 pm
  This proves you know nothing

Was being sarcastic about the "beautiful" part.  Even in Pine Bluff there are some businesses that are slightly important.

Member #3568

Darren DeLoach

Darren DeLoach

MuskogeeHogFan

OHHHHH, well good for you. Former home of USA Drug.
Go Hogs Go!

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: FireLong on November 02, 2012, 02:00:10 pm
Source and a few on here that matter know who he is.

Might be a few others that "matter". How credible sources are, can change from time to time. Not saying your source is discredited in any way, just saying again, if you have one, do tell.
Go Hogs Go!

Dirty

On the Paul Finebaum radio network talking about male strippers.   I hate living in Alabama.

Mike_e

Did they ever get rid of all the chemical weapons that were stored there?

That place used to give me the willies.

WoooPigSooie

Quote from: Feralhog on November 02, 2012, 11:12:02 am
Rsvl, revise history much?  Bowden and grobe where the guys Long was going after. Petrino contacted us and Long immediately jumped on it. Don't need much of a smoke screen when something happens in just a few hours. As for Anderson, no smoke screen there, unless you consider Lonh ignoring Conley screaming at the top of his lungs for a good month that Mike wanted the job.

That's revisionist history as well.  Petrino's agent worked them for 4 days or so before a meeting took place.
"The Heisman is supposed to define college football's most outstanding football player.

I saw him here Saturday night. Darren McFadden."

Prowling Moose

Mike_e

17 posts (or so) to go till 600!

Darren DeLoach

hawgjr

Prowling Moose

hawgjr

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Dirty

Prowling Moose

Capt. Hamm

Who will Coach Gruden bring in as assistants? Any guesses? Go Hogs!  :razorback:

jry04

Quote from: WoooPigSooie on November 02, 2012, 02:15:02 pm
That's revisionist history as well.  Petrino's agent worked them for 4 days or so before a meeting took place.
And Petrino didn't exactly contact us. His agent contacted somebody, who contacted us.

JONAS

Darren DeLoach

Hawginj

hawgjr

Dirty

I am ready for this to be over with.

Darren DeLoach

Prowling Moose

strawhog

Huckleberry Pig

hawgjr

JONAS

Quote from: This little pig fan on November 02, 2012, 02:19:34 pm
Who will Coach Gruden bring in as assistants? Any guesses? Go Hogs!  :razorback:

Jay Gruden as OC.

hawgjr

HogCard

HogFansReunited

Quote from: Mike_e on November 02, 2012, 02:14:55 pm
Did they ever get rid of all the chemical weapons that were stored there?

That place used to give me the willies.

I have no idea but I hope so.

Member #3568

WoooPigSooie

"The Heisman is supposed to define college football's most outstanding football player.

I saw him here Saturday night. Darren McFadden."

Huckleberry Pig