Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

No ChiSox throwbacks on Sale

Started by jbcarol, July 24, 2016, 08:55:53 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jbcarol

Tommy Stokke ‏@StokkeTommy 14h14 hours ago

Not a joke: Source says Sale blowup was because he didn't want to wear throwbacks, so he cut the jerseys up so no one could wear them.

Wes Rucker ‏@wesrucker247 14h14 hours ago

This Chris Sale cutting up the uniforms story has to be true. It just has to be. I'm sitting here by myself and can't stop laughing.

Andy McCullough ‏@McCulloughTimes 14h14 hours ago

"Chris Sale On Throwback Day" is an easy costume for the Sox fans who forgot to plan ahead on Halloween.

Bic Pentameter ‏@AnthraxJones 12h12 hours ago

reporter: what are you gonna do with all the unsold throwback jerseys?

White Sox: we're gonna put them

reporter: don't

White Sox: ON SALE

Richard Deitsch ‏@richarddeitsch 10h10 hours ago

This Chris Sale story, which is amazing, has me wondering: Was this a ploy by Sale to guarantee management trades him?

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

clutch

QuoteRichard Deitsch ‏@richarddeitsch 10h10 hours ago

This Chris Sale story, which is amazing, has me wondering: Was this a ploy by Sale to guarantee management trades him?

This was my thoughts exactlly. I saw the hideous jersey that he cut up and understood why he did it. Those things were awful. Collared and all. Can't blame him for not wanting to pitch in that thing.

TX HOG

Wonder if this made him "cheaper". As a Ranger I hope so...

clutch

Quote from: TX HOG on July 24, 2016, 04:56:41 pm
Wonder if this made him "cheaper". As a Ranger I hope so...

No way. A Cy Young contender would have to do a lot more than cut up some jerseys to have his price drop.

TX HOG

Quote from: clutch on July 24, 2016, 05:06:50 pm
No way. A Cy Young contender would have to do a lot more than cut up some jerseys to have his price drop.

Oh. I know. Wishful thinking.

ucahogfan

Quote from: clutch on July 24, 2016, 05:06:50 pm
Especially with one of the top 5 contracts in the game in terms of being team-friendly.  Word is the White Sox want 5 top prospects for Sale which is to be expected.