Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

DeRon Davis narrows his list to three teams

Started by Darren DeLoach, July 29, 2015, 04:46:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Darren DeLoach

ο λογος υμων παντοτε εν χαριτι αλατι ηρτυμενος ειδεναι πως δει υμας ενι εκαστω αποκρινεσθαι

Darren DeLoach

I was really hoping for good news on the basketball front. Davis is just a single recruit, and I believe coach can build a very good team and class. But, he needs something positive to happen soon.
ο λογος υμων παντοτε εν χαριτι αλατι ηρτυμενος ειδεναι πως δει υμας ενι εκαστω αποκρινεσθαι

nwahogfan1

Quote from: Darren DeLoach (semohawg) on July 29, 2015, 04:49:27 pm
I was really hoping for good news on the basketball front. Davis is just a single recruit, and I believe coach can build a very good team and class. But, he needs something positive to happen soon.

I thought we had a inside connection to Davis.  I am also surprised we did not get a visit particularly since we have lots of open spots and lots of playing time to promise.

Marshfieldhog

TomBigBeeHog

Dang. Better to know sooner than later though.
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

ADavisTheGOAT

That moment when Shaka Smart is out recruiting you.
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

The_Iceman

We have been offering a lot of forwards/posts recently. I think this staff knew they were out on Davis. With Kapita moving to the 2016 class (unless he is eligible by December), that will lessen that blow.

RazorPiggie

Wasn't this kid from Arkansas and was apparently a Hog fan or am I thinking of someone else?

The_Iceman

Quote from: RazorPiggie on July 30, 2015, 10:09:03 am
Wasn't this kid from Arkansas and was apparently a Hog fan or am I thinking of someone else?

He hasn't lived in Arkansas for a while now.

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: Hogfan991 on July 29, 2015, 11:16:30 pm
That moment when Shaka Smart is out recruiting you.

He was outrecruiting ppl at VCU. It's not a new thing for Shaka

yraciv

Well it's always depressing when we miss out on a top rated rated recruit, especially one with AR ties and has been going to your camps for a while now, but you got to move on.  Everyone saw this coming, just don't see how Texas slid into the picture over us.

orgkeith

This kid hasn't been to campus since 2012.

RazorAg

HawgAdvocate

Quote from: RazorAg on July 30, 2015, 03:44:39 pm
Hasn't looked great for awhile, as discussed in this thread earlier in the year.  http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=588713.msg9589874#msg9589874

That thread was definitely worth a throw-back. Gracias.
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

The Boar War

Quote from: The_Iceman on July 30, 2015, 08:25:25 am
We have been offering a lot of forwards/posts recently. I think this staff knew they were out on Davis. With Kapita moving to the 2016 class (unless he is eligible by December), that will lessen that blow.

Assuming he doesn't commit to another school.

hoglady

Quote from: The Boar War on July 31, 2015, 08:52:48 am
Assuming he doesn't commit to another school.

Also, assuming his hip is well enough to play. We still don't know how that injury is going to play out - been a long time since this kid has played many minutes in a game.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

WarPig88

Is this really news? This has been known for a long time already.