Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Brickyard 400

Started by Flying Razorback, July 25, 2015, 03:49:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Racinray

Isn't he like 30 points out now?

Buff

Facebook has gone full retard with people crying conspiracy.  Of course na$car would want Kyle Busch in the Chase, so they're rigging the races to get him as many points as possible.

berryhog

As good as he's been, he's only a blown motor or wreck away from being too far back to make the chase. 

ImHogginIt

Quote from: Buff on July 26, 2015, 09:18:46 pm
Facebook has gone full retard with people crying conspiracy.  Of course na$car would want Kyle Busch in the Chase, so they're rigging the races to get him as many points as possible.

23 pts out. I don't think he will have a problem making top 30 at this point unless he wrecks twice and finished toward the back each time. Bristol and Richmond are no longer the wreck producing tracks they used to be. Watkins Glen is where he needs to be careful.

hoghelmet14

Be honest... most of us don't Like shrub.... but are you not kinda cheering for him to make the chase... all things considered?
Proud to be an American!  Proud to be an Arkansas Razorback Fan!

ImHogginIt

Quote from: hoghelmet14 on July 27, 2015, 04:30:52 pm
Be honest... most of us don't Like shrub.... but are you not kinda cheering for him to make the chase... all things considered?

I want him to make it and finish second  ;D

ricepig

Quote from: ImHogginIt on July 27, 2015, 05:07:54 pm
I want him to make it and finish second  ;D

I want him to come up 1 point short of making the chase. He is a good and aggressive driver who usually makes the 3-4 hour long races worth watching.

Flying Razorback

Quote from: Buff on July 26, 2015, 09:18:46 pm

I didn't want him injured, but I knew it was good for Harvick having Busch out.  When they announced the 2015 rules package I told my friends Busch was going to win the championship.

They made the cars drive like the Xfinity cars so it's right in his wheel house.  He's always loved the delayed throttle response and it's shown this tapered spacer package fits him perfect this summer.
Satchel Paige said, "Don't look back, something might be gaining on you..."

riccoar

I had him and Harvick as my A drivers.  3rd win of the season

TheRazorback500

Quote from: hoghelmet14 on July 27, 2015, 04:30:52 pm
I didn't like him early in his career but I've kind of warmed up to him as he seems to have matured some since the injury and the fact that he has a family now.
I'd like to see him make the chase, but I'd rather see Jr. win it.

:razorback:
Do you wanna get Rocked?

riccoar

With 4 wins it would be hard to see him being left out.  He has six races to move up 2 positions.  He should have no problem moving up higher than that.