razorbackfan86

Clint Alan

Cox

ground out to 2nd

TEAM             1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9     R   H   E
Florida St.       0   0   0   1   4   0   0               5   7   2
Arkansas         0   0   0   1   0   0   5               6   7   0

5 runs, 2 hits,  1 error, 3 walks, 1 men left
"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

booogaga

GO HOGS!

PoconoHog

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

razorbackfan86

hawgsav1

Revenge is a dish best served cold. - Klingon Proverb

razorbackfan4life

GreeneRev

razobak

Go Hogs, Beat Refs!

jdhogster

Guys, we got 5 points that inning

we lead 6 points to 5 points

Yeah, we have more points

Hogbody

man I wanted to keep going.

I'll take it.

Bo is a freaking ball player!!

HOGSWEAT

Arkapigdiesel

What an inning!!!!!  WPS!!!!  Let's go Hogs, shut em down!
Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

PoconoHog

I'd have Richards warming up right now........
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

whatsshakinbacon

Arkansas has magic, [I guess FSU has talent] (per announcers).

Anybody else getting tired of the "fluke" label?  I hope we win this just to give ESPIN announcers a bad day.

Hogbody

Publius

spehog

K fellas I gotta go to work, see yall on the ipod in a bit. Go Hogs!!!
Woo Pig.

Oklahawg

Cox's out was hit hard, just right at the pitcher (who deflected it).

Six outs to go.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

jdhogster

Rooka

GOOOOO HOGS!!!!!!  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Porkem

Wish we could've got a couple more runs...FSU is too explosive.  We need to keep scoring.
"Due to current economic conditions, Porkem has decided to file for moral bankruptcy."

Arkapigdiesel

Quote from: jdhogster on June 06, 2009, 01:45:56 pm
Guys, we got 5 points that inning

we lead 6 points to 5 points

Yeah, we have more points
runs, not points
Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

TNhawgfan

FSU is going with their closer from here on out, something closers are not use to doing. Plus it assures he won't be used tomorrow (hopefully won't come into play anyway). That was a huge hit by Bo
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Publius

THExONE

Quote from: PoconoHog on June 06, 2009, 01:46:13 pm
I'd have Richards warming up right now........

he is, I would like TJ to get one or two out
If at first you dont suceed, so much for sky diving.......

hogwild32

If we win this.  The FSU fans will be blaming it on the balls in the dirt that the ump didnt call as strikes.

ua_hogs

I leave Forrest in but have Richards ready at the first sign of trouble.

kitshicker

HaHa......I was watching the game in my bedroom and we were losing. I switched to the big screen in the living room, where I was watching the game yesterday, now we're winning. Coincidence? I think not.

razobak

Quote from: Arkapigdiesel on June 06, 2009, 01:47:13 pm
runs, not points

The ESPN announcer called them points earlier in the game....and since they are all-knowing, we've started calling them points too.
Go Hogs, Beat Refs!

ballhog™

Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

jdhogster

come rain or shine, no matter the time, your place or mine, YOU WILL FEAR THE SWINE!

razorbackfan4life

come on TJ lets get to the ninth with the lead

razorbackfan86

Publius

Quote from: Porkem Yung on June 06, 2009, 01:47:13 pm
Wish we could've got a couple more runs...FSU is too explosive.  We need to keep scoring.
Pressure is on them now...that explosive stuff is a little harder to come by when your 6 outs away from summer vacation

Razorbacks#1

Although I hate to bring it up, HiM must be hating life right now. I have brought HiM up in every game since the SEC Tourney and feel the need to do it now so as not to mess with the superstition. Go Hogs!
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

razorbackfan86

Quote from: jdhogster on June 06, 2009, 01:48:32 pm
come rain or shine, no matter the time, your place or mine, YOU WILL FEAR THE SWINE!

+1

razobak

You can hear the Hog fans that are in attendance.  Represent!!
Go Hogs, Beat Refs!

archdlux

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

booogaga

GO HOGS!

whatsshakinbacon

razorbackfan86

Hogbody

hawgrunner

trippigs

Forrest is doing teriffic today so I wouls leave him there for awhile. Richards is a hoss but he sometimes starts a bit slow as a closer.

rzrbackrob

Good is the enemy of great