Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ruger American Rifle- Predator 22LR

Started by theFlyingHog, August 12, 2015, 03:09:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

theFlyingHog

Anyone have one? I just bought one. I'll make it out to the range tomorrow and give a report if anyone is interested

Hogs run wild

We all got a chicken duck woman thing waiting for us.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

theFlyingHog

Haven't had much time to play with guns since I bought it. Got to the range for a few minutes but didn't have time to take pics. It shoots nice. Has an adjustable trigger so I got it nice and light. Bolt is still hella stiff. I'll see if I can dig it out of the truck and get some pics soon

Silence O the Hams

Quote from: theFlyingHog on October 23, 2015, 04:17:03 pm
Haven't had much time to play with guns since I bought it. Got to the range for a few minutes but didn't have time to take pics. It shoots nice. Has an adjustable trigger so I got it nice and light. Bolt is still hella stiff. I'll see if I can dig it out of the truck and get some pics soon

Translation, I am thinking about buying this gun, if I do, I'll post pics.

theFlyingHog

Ok smart guy. I'll go get it out of the truck

theFlyingHog

jrulz83

Lenin is cautiously optimistic.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.