Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Florida 37 Florida State 26 ... Final from Tallahassee

Started by jbcarol, November 22, 2012, 10:29:55 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

Chief_Osceola

FTR, Florida probably deserves to play in the MNC game.  Better resume than any other 1-loss team.  Bama included.

jbcarol

Final from Florida State

Florida 37  Florida State 26

jbcarol

HiggiePiggy

Quote from: Chief_Osceola on November 24, 2012, 06:12:43 pm
FTR, Florida probably deserves to play in the MNC game.  Better resume than any other 1-loss team.  Bama included.
And they will play in it if notre dame loses.  Would end up being SEC vs SEC again.
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Chief_Osceola

I mean ahead of Bama or UGA.  UGA could at least make the head-to-head argument, but UF's resume is better than Bama or UGA's.  4-1 against teams in the BCS top 10.  And head-to-head isn't necessarily important.  I think FSU got into the title game one year ahead of Miami, who beat us earlier that year.  99-00 I think.  The year we lost to Oklahoma.

Lysol

Quote from: Chief_Osceola on November 24, 2012, 07:25:13 pm
I mean ahead of Bama or UGA.  UGA could at least make the head-to-head argument, but UF's resume is better than Bama or UGA's.  4-1 against teams in the BCS top 10.  And head-to-head isn't necessarily important.  I think FSU got into the title game one year ahead of Miami, who beat us earlier that year.  99-00 I think.  The year we lost to Oklahoma.
Yeah and they should play NC State, the second best team in the nation

Chief_Osceola

Quote from: Lysol on November 24, 2012, 07:52:54 pm
Yeah and they should play NC State, the second best team in the nation

LOL, haters gonna hate.  10-2 > 4-8.