Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What's better for the Razorbacks RPI, Florida or Georgia winning?

Started by Razorbacks#1, January 30, 2018, 06:01:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbacks#1

Just curious your thoughts.

Florida playing on the road at UGA

We beat Georgia on their court, lost to Florida on theirs.
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

k.c.hawg

Ultimately I would prefer we have the win against a higher RPI team but it usually becomes a wash. A road win over Georgia looks better if they jump 10 spots with a win over Florida. Florida probably drops 5 spots losing on the road. It will rally all come down to what they do going forward.
Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.

panhandlepig

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on January 30, 2018, 06:01:41 pm
Just curious your thoughts.

Florida playing on the road at UGA

We beat Georgia on their court, lost to Florida on theirs.

I have no idea. I just know I hate an 8 00 game. We need this win. I think they can do it. Go Hogs.

SoCalHogFan

From the looks of what Jimmy Dykes was talking about last week I'd say the road win over Georgia. Road wins matter more this year...and the higher the RPI the better.
"To me, there are three things we all should do every day. We should do this every day of our lives. Number one is laugh. You should laugh every day. Number two is think. You should spend some time in thought. Number three is, you should have your emotions moved to tears, could be happiness or joy. But think about it. If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day. That's a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you're going to have something special." <br />  Jim Valvano 1993 ESPYs

panhandlepig