Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

50 Cent tries to kiss Erin at Daytona. Comes up day late and half-dollar short.

Started by jbcarol, February 25, 2013, 07:47:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jbcarol

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2013/02/50_cent_tries_to_kiss_erin_and.html
(video)

To say it was an awkward on-air moment might be an understatement. The entertainer was intent on getting a kiss during the impromptu interview, and Andrews countered with a defensive move that many drivers would appreciate.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

Doyle Hograves

Quote from: jbcarol on February 25, 2013, 07:47:22 am
http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2013/02/50_cent_tries_to_kiss_erin_and.html
(video)

To say it was an awkward on-air moment might be an understatement. The entertainer was intent on getting a kiss during the impromptu interview, and Andrews countered with a defensive move that many drivers would appreciate.

Yes, very awkward... then he kept following her as she tried to walk off. Take a hint dude, she don't like you...
***Proud Champion of the Tavern's March Maddest 2021 Tournament***

Quote from: Throwback1 on May 07, 2008, 02:11:15 pm
topic says "President"..I can assure you he knew what he was typing.

DeWayne R

When you're Black and proud it's called pride but when you're White and proud it's called racism

SC-RAZOR

Doyle Hograves

DeWayne R

When you're Black and proud it's called pride but when you're White and proud it's called racism

Doyle Hograves

I have no problem with any race or religion joining NASCAR in any way, shape or form. Same goes for females. But to start a "diversity" program is to exclude a certain class of people (white males) which falls under discrimination in my book. I realize there aren't many hispanics, blacks, asians, etc. that have the opportunity to grow up racing and have a legitimate shot at working their way up to NASCAR. I'm not sure how that makes them different than me, other than the fact that I am a white male. I didn't have the opportunity to grow up and become a NASCAR star so why would another ethnicity have that chance while I would be overlooked for being white? And another thing... all of the changes they've made over the past few years have turned me away from the sport. I still watch the Daytona 500, Coke 600, Darlington, the night race at Bristol... but I haven't been to a race since April 2006 and don't have any plans of going in the near future. They've driven the price of everything up so high that I don't care to waste money going. I don't like Toyota being in NASCAR, I didn't like the Car of Tomorrow. The cars look better now, but most of the weekly racing is on cookie cutter tracks and that is also a turnoff. Build something new. Build a cross between Richmond and Bristol. I think a lot of the people who have been fans for more than 20 years like myself have been turned off by things they've done. And to go along with the point I've been trying to make, minorities don't pay the bills for NASCAR. White males pay the bills, and when they don't spend their money on NASCAR, the sport will eventually suffer.

LL COOL HOG

http://sports.espn.go.com/rpm/nascar/news/story?id=3780335

Maybe if NASCAR would had treated it's minority employees better, you wouldn't have to worry about the Ghetto. A Diversity program does not exclude anyone but adds others. My Black father has been a NASCAR fan for many years and people like you would have never gave him the chance to race if he decided to do so. I hope 50 cent becomes a owner just to upset you. Lord knows what will happen if he actually won. Pitiful!

DeWayne R

50 pennys ain't a driver just ghetto trash!!!!

Don't matter who you are as long as you earn the seat on your driving skills not your skin color and yes there's some I'm not sure how they keep thier seats.

LL COOL HOG

Quote from: DeWayne R (Deewain32) on February 26, 2013, 09:22:54 pm
50 pennys ain't a driver just ghetto trash!!!!

Don't matter who you are as long as you earn the seat on your driving skills not your skin color and yes there's some I'm not sure how they keep thier seats.

That Ghetto trash's networth  is a lot more than you and I will ever see.

Doyle Hograves

Quote from: bigrod155 on February 26, 2013, 06:01:30 pm

Maybe if NASCAR would had treated it's minority employees better, you wouldn't have to worry about the Ghetto. A Diversity program does not exclude anyone but adds others. My Black father has been a NASCAR fan for many years and people like you would have never gave him the chance to race if he decided to do so. I hope 50 cent becomes a owner just to upset you. Lord knows what will happen if he actually won. Pitiful!

I agree they should have treated the minority employees better. No arguments there. And I said I welcome all races, religions, sexes.... So no argument there either. There have been several minority owners in NASCAR (Sam Belnavis and Randy Moss to name a couple), and minority drivers (Bill Lester, Wendell Scott, and females such as Shawna Robinson, Janet Guthrie, Jennifer Jo Cobb, and of course Danica) but none of the above listed got their chance handed to them. They all made it on their own. They weren't chosen because they were the best talent out of a pool that excludes white males, they all proved they could compete in a sport with the existing group of talent. So in essence, if Curtis Jackson wants to field a team then I say bring him on. He probably should keep his lips to himself though. EA obviously wasn't impressed by his pile of cash.

RazrRila99

The diversity program has its purpose, I understand that.  But to give someone a shot (a leg up) because they arent the "cookie cutter" NASCAR type is ridiculous.  Work your way through the ranks like Carl Edwards, Jamie McMurray, etc.  Shoot, Carl Edwards put classified ads in Dirt Late Model and National Speed Sport News looking for a ride.  Thats dedication, and its paid off.  NOTHING, and i mean NOTHING makes up for hard work and fortitude. 

There is a kid from close to KC called Chase Austin, he did alright on the local tracks, had a HUGE PR machine behind him (i.e. MONEY) even got signed to Hendrick's development program, he flaked out.  So many people get looked over because of MONEY not because of diversity.  If you cant bring a sponsor, name, or something like that to the table you arent going to make it. 

Honestly, do you think if Danica didnt have GoDaddy on her hip she would have ran the 500?  She wasnt doing jack squat until GoDaddy came on board. 

10thPlanet

Quote from: bigrod155 on February 26, 2013, 06:01:30 pm

Hey Rod, thanks for stopping by the motorsports forum, be sure to visit more often. On this woman, she's crazy read this: http://sports.espn.go.com/rpm/nascar/news/story?id=3523939
Another thing, they went from sexually harassing her to saying she was a nappy headed ho? Guys don't sexually harass women they find unattractive( I am not going to bring up sex around an unattractive female she may rape me). You can't have it both ways, this woman has a history.
I loved the fact 50 was there as a guest of my Rap loving 50yr old favorite driver Mark Martin. I actually thought it was funny how he tried to kiss Erin, although I think it was going to be a kiss on the cheek and their wires got crossed. Then 50 just hammed it up.

LL COOL HOG

Quote from: dkwvike on February 27, 2013, 09:07:22 am
Hey Rod, thanks for stopping by the motorsports forum, be sure to visit more often. On this woman, she's crazy read this: http://sports.espn.go.com/rpm/nascar/news/story?id=3523939
Another thing, they went from sexually harassing her to saying she was a nappy headed ho? Guys don't sexually harass women they find unattractive( I am not going to bring up sex around an unattractive female she may rape me). You can't have it both ways, this woman has a history.
I loved the fact 50 was there as a guest of my Rap loving 50yr old favorite driver Mark Martin. I actually thought it was funny how he tried to kiss Erin, although I think it was going to be a kiss on the cheek and their wires got crossed. Then 50 just hammed it up.

I thought it was funny. He looked a lil wasted. Who wouldn't want to plant one on Erin Andrews.

SC-RAZOR

Quote from: ArkieRebel on February 26, 2013, 05:40:43 pm
I have no problem with any race or religion joining NASCAR in any way, shape or form. Same goes for females. But to start a "diversity" program is to exclude a certain class of people (white males) which falls under discrimination in my book. I realize there aren't many hispanics, blacks, asians, etc. that have the opportunity to grow up racing and have a legitimate shot at working their way up to NASCAR. I'm not sure how that makes them different than me, other than the fact that I am a white male. I didn't have the opportunity to grow up and become a NASCAR star so why would another ethnicity have that chance while I would be overlooked for being white? And another thing... all of the changes they've made over the past few years have turned me away from the sport. I still watch the Daytona 500, Coke 600, Darlington, the night race at Bristol... but I haven't been to a race since April 2006 and don't have any plans of going in the near future. They've driven the price of everything up so high that I don't care to waste money going. I don't like Toyota being in NASCAR, I didn't like the Car of Tomorrow. The cars look better now, but most of the weekly racing is on cookie cutter tracks and that is also a turnoff. Build something new. Build a cross between Richmond and Bristol. I think a lot of the people who have been fans for more than 20 years like myself have been turned off by things they've done. And to go along with the point I've been trying to make, minorities don't pay the bills for NASCAR. White males pay the bills, and when they don't spend their money on NASCAR, the sport will eventually suffer.
Very well put.

Doyle Hograves

10thPlanet

Mark Martin‏@55MarkMartin 4hrs ago
"At the gym here in Arkansas ready to train. N.W.A in the headphones. Oh yeah it's gonna be a good one."

[attachment deleted by admin]

SC-RAZOR

Doyle Hograves

Quote from: dkwvike on February 27, 2013, 11:29:08 am
Mark Martin‏@55MarkMartin 4hrs ago
"At the gym here in Arkansas ready to train. N.W.A in the headphones. Oh yeah it's gonna be a good one."

who is the guy on the right?

10thPlanet

Quote from: SC-RAZOR on February 27, 2013, 11:50:51 am
Mark is a stud, but I can't handle rap.
You know I like the old rap, was in the military and a lot of the guys listened to it. It grew on me. The new stuff not as much, but I like 70's, 80's rock too, better than todays rock. Is there even rock today?

99toLife

Quote from: dkwvike on February 27, 2013, 12:20:32 pm
You know I like the old rap, was in the military and a lot of the guys listened to it. It grew on me. The new stuff not as much, but I like 70's, 80's rock too, better than todays rock. Is there even rock today?

NO