Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ganassi wins again

Started by 10thPlanet, January 27, 2013, 06:05:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

10thPlanet

Ganassi Wins Fifth Rolex 24.
Drivers: Dixon, Kimball, Montoya, Pruett, Rojas.
Road racing is about the $$$$. I don't believe there's much parity.

hoghearted

Hate Ganassi.

Hoping Gainsco takes the race at Austin this weekend. They scored pole position yesterday.

As far as parity, the rules commission keeps moving the goalposts on what is allowed on cars, in myopinion, to protect 'legacy' teams.  But I could be wrong.
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

hoghearted

Gainsco 99 car wins inaugural Circuit of the Americas in Austin today.

Great race, fantastic facilities. It was freaking awesome!
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

10thPlanet

It looked like a great facility on tv.

Racinray

Quote from: dkwvike on March 03, 2013, 07:41:10 am
It looked like a great facility on tv.
I don't know how much it cost to build it, but it shows how much money is made by the track owners by only having two or three races a year.

hoghearted

There is a huge tower in about the middle of the track, which takes you high above the course. You can see most of the action from there, and it has an acrylic deck, where you can see the ground under neath. It was a bit eerie to step out on, but after a minute or two, you don't even notice, because you are looking out on the landscape. It really is beautiful.