Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Coca-Cola 600

Started by ImHogginIt, May 27, 2017, 10:26:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ImHogginIt

Gonna be a great day. Hogs-LSU from 2 to 5 then NASCAR.

I can't decide between Harvick and Johnson as my A driver.

holeinthewall

Starts off with Monaco then Indy.  Great day of racing. Now just need the rain to move on out so I can be int he pool watching it all.

McKdaddy

Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin

Buff

Wow, Elliot and Keselowski out, just like that.

ImHogginIt

Bummed... I timed my grilled ribeyes and beer buzz perfectly at about the 80 lap mark. Sure hope they get started soon before I start getting sleepy

Buff

They gotta be running jet fuel in those Gibbs engines

Buff

Buff

Yay for fuel mileage races (Not).  Jimmie ran out of gas, Austin Dillon took the lead with 2 to go.  Truex and Kyle Busch were chasing them down with plenty of fuel and fresher tires, but Truex wore his tires out getting to the front. 

ImHogginIt

Golly Gee little Austin won on fuel mileage  :puke:

I just don't like him because he's the grandson and has had everything given to him his whole life. Plus when I look at him and his perfect store bought teeth I  think to myself " That boy is gonna go down on that super fine GF and because ladies today shave down there he won't experience what I did when I was young. In my day as a freshman in college I would sit in class of a mornin' and fish pubic hairs out of my braces". Frick that spoiled brat  >:(

Racinray

Quote from: ImHogginIt on May 28, 2017, 11:48:04 pm
Golly Gee little Austin won on fuel mileage  :puke:

I just don't like him because he's the grandson and has had everything given to him his whole life. Plus when I look at him and his perfect store bought teeth I  think to myself " That boy is gonna go down on that super fine GF and because ladies today shave down there he won't experience what I did when I was young. In my day as a freshman in college I would sit in class of a mornin' and fish pubic hairs out of my braces". Frick that spoiled brat  >:(
LOL, don't hold anything back on what you think about the Boy......LOL

ImHogginIt

Quote from: Racinray on May 29, 2017, 09:03:29 am
LOL, don't hold anything back on what you think about the Boy......LOL

Oh something about him just rubs me wrong besides the fact he is a silver spoon rich kid like Harvick calls him

Racinray

Quote from: ImHogginIt on May 29, 2017, 03:54:58 pm
Oh something about him just rubs me wrong besides the fact he is a silver spoon rich kid like Harvick calls him
I couldn't agree more, just giving you a hard time.

ImHogginIt

Quote from: Racinray on May 29, 2017, 07:20:10 pm
I couldn't agree more, just giving you a hard time.

He obviously has tried hard to create a gimmick to be known for like his ridiculous cowboy hat plus his belly flopping after winning. Both are pretty damn lame to me. Actually it seems he has not been wearing the cowboy hat as much lately

riccoar

I hate fuel mileage races.  That is all.

ImHogginIt

Quote from: riccoar on May 30, 2017, 06:41:35 am
I hate fuel mileage races.  That is all.

Me too. I'll be in Dover this weekend. It better not be a fuel mileage deal. My worry is there is 50% chance of scattered storms Sunday and Monday.

Buff

That insufferable little twit has a message for ImHogginIt

ImHogginIt

Quote from: Buff on May 30, 2017, 09:59:07 pm

LOL. That's the only way he will ever win a race

riccoar

Quote from: Buff on May 30, 2017, 09:59:07 pm

Buff

I love Kyle's attitude.  Who wants to sit at a presser and have to tell what it means to them for a competitor to get their first win, in a race you finished second in?  Someone wanted to see how he reacted; I hope they're not disappointed - I'm not!

ImHogginIt

Quote from: Buff on May 31, 2017, 07:45:22 am
I love Kyle's attitude.  Who wants to sit at a presser and have to tell what it means to them for a competitor to get their first win, in a race you finished second in?  Someone wanted to see how he reacted; I hope they're not disappointed - I'm not!

Well that's not the way 99% of the other drivers would act. They would be disappointed they lost but at least offer a congrats to the silver spoon kid  ;D

I hope he hits the wall this weekend and breaks another leg

hawginbigd1

Thought I might come in here and find some vinegar! Dillon boy is terrible, he just gets everything given to him? He brought that home after running top 5-8 all night. Boy can drive regardless of who is Grandpa is, just like Blaney, and Elliott. I don't like the kid either, but the notion that he doesn't deserve to be there is false. That smokin hot honey makes me like him less.