Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

It's Time

Started by hamstring, October 15, 2016, 09:52:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hamstring

For some of you Ladies to crawl back into your safe space.

P.S. I love this team!!!!!  GO HOGS!!!!!!!!! :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Kevin

Big win.  Loved the aggressive defense
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Hoggish1

Hello haters, how do you like us now?! WPS

Farmer Hogget

FIRE, EFFING, BRET BELIEMA!!!!

daprospecta

Big win. I love and hate Enos at times.  When are trying to gain a lead, the playing calling is great, when we are winning, the play calling is chit.  Keep the throttle on. 

Tarheelhawg

WPS!!!!!!!  So the ground and pound triumphs over the run and shoot,  Impossible!!!!

Medic821

Quote from: hamstring on October 15, 2016, 09:52:45 pm
For some of you Ladies to crawl back into your safe space.

P.S. I love this team!!!!!  GO HOGS!!!!!!!!! :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
Yup....Moaners, groaners, wanna be coaches, star gazing recruiting experts get back in your mommas basement, or, better yet, go play in traffic.  DUECES

AirForceHog

If it turns, burns, banks or rolls, crew chiefs made it happen.

ATU HOG

We can compete with anyone in the country.    We didn't show it last week, but we showed it tonight.  Doesn't mean we can beat anyone in the country, but there is no excuse to ever get blown out.  This was a must win tonight for us, and we did a great job winning the game.

Biggest key:  Defense brought pressure.  Thing we didn't do in prior weeks we adjusted and did them better tonight. 

ThisTeetsTaken

Big win.  O-line play was improved!  Has a long way to go but improved.  RWIII goes for 180yds!   WPS
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***