Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who are the 2 teams we beat to become bowl eligible in your opinion.

Started by Ben, October 10, 2016, 02:15:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

IMABIELEMA

Quote from: longpig on October 10, 2016, 11:33:05 pm
LOL at the dumbass that hasn't noticed Auburn doesn't have a passing game and may not rest of the season.
I can see you don't watch any other football outside of Arkansas. White is one of the best QB's in the SEC. 70% completion rate with a 157 QB rating.  I just hope they don't get their injured players back in time for us.   Their D is more rounded than Bama's.  Going to be tough road game for sure.

go hogues

I think MSU and Florida may be our best chances, though we never play well at Starkville and we've not beaten Florida in SEC play. I just hope our bowl eligibility doesn't come down to a sixth must win vs. Mizzou.
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

Redhogs

Quote from: Ben on October 10, 2016, 02:15:14 pm
My opinion, i think the 2 teams i feel the most arkansas will beat is Mississppi State and Mizzouri. Ole Miss and LSU are 50/50. Florida is 30/70. Auburn has a decent defense and seems to be picking up momentum on offense.
Ah 6-6....reaching for the stars.......
Will I live long enough to see us win again? Will any of us?

Chitlins

isnt the "gee wally, we are BOWL ELIGIBLE YAY!" thing we were trying to escape with good old Houston Dale at the helm?   :puke:

code red

We will beat Miss State LSU and Missouri....the rest will be losses.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

Sportster365

Quote from: Chitlins on October 12, 2016, 09:33:22 am
isnt the "gee wally, we are BOWL ELIGIBLE YAY!" thing we were trying to escape with good old Houston Dale at the helm?   :puke:

My sentiments exactly. We've got 6 more games left on the schedule and yet somehow we've already succumb to just getting bowl eligible. So much for strong finishes and lofty expectations. Threads like this is a clear sign that the fan base has lost its confidence in this team and staffs ability to improve.

hamstring

Quote from: Ben on October 10, 2016, 02:15:14 pm
My opinion, i think the 2 teams i feel the most arkansas will beat is Mississppi State and Mizzouri. Ole Miss and LSU are 50/50. Florida is 30/70. Auburn has a decent defense and seems to be picking up momentum on offense.
What are your thought's now Ben?