Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ok let's say we fire Rob smith who can we get to replace him ?

Started by tophawg19, October 09, 2016, 07:34:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Cinco de Hogo

Letsroll1200

jcharkansas

Chavis, no but really if LSU doesn't keep ed O why not try to get him for his recruiting and he could be the D coordinator/recruiting coordinator or something. I think that would be an excellent hire if it could ever be done

Quickdraw

Rob Smith isn't going anywhere. Beliema likes this type of defense. Bend but don't break and run the hell out of zone.

Letsroll1200

Quote from: Quickdraw on October 15, 2016, 03:44:55 pm
Rob Smith isn't going anywhere. Beliema likes this type of defense. Bend but don't break and run the hell out of zone.

There has been a lot of breaking

Quickdraw

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on October 15, 2016, 03:49:59 pm
There has been a lot of breaking

Yes it has and it doesn't look like it's going to end anytime soon.

Hogs958

I don't understand what happened between year one and now. I guess the player's just carried him. Spaight was one hell of a LB, and Flowers was a badass.

bcdeputy

any of Alabama's defensive assistant coaches would be an improvement. 

Hoggish1

Quote from: tophawg19 on October 09, 2016, 07:34:07 pm
realistically both now which some want and at the end of the year ? TOP d/c'S REQUIRE TOP PAY . Do we really believe we are going to put out the million dollar pay day ? We are going to have to boost Enos quite a bit to keep others from getting him . he put 30 on bAMA ]SHOULD HAVE BEEN MORE] but for cheating ref's. I can't really come up with a big name in our normal price range . especially one who can recruit well. I think we will have to spend big boy money if we want big boy results .

TopHog19, you shat yourself...

tophawg19

nope that defense wasn't great tonight . the offense held the ball for 40 minutes . the defense was rested . we still can't hold good teams down, it's lucky our offense can score well and plays keep away
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins