Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Final Hogville.net Top 25 Poll open to all to vote.

Started by josh_sec33, June 26, 2012, 08:25:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

josh_sec33

So I decided to do a final top 25 poll, so I am opening the voting link to everyone.

Now after tinkering for a bit, i realized that the one drawback to the pull down menus I was using was that if I tried to add a team to the list (i.e. Stony Brook or Kent State) that it was a sever pain in the tail to get them in alphabetical order AND in every question.

So I didn't. There's a write in spot at the end. If there's not a team on the pull down list that you want to vote for, leave the spot blank/ choose the OTHER team choice at the bottom and make notes in the write in spot.

Once all of the polls are in nationally, I'll finalize the season stats post.

Please go vote.

https://docs.google.com/a/fortsmithschools.org/spreadsheet/viewform?pli=1&formkey=dHZjYVoxX2lJQVhnQmdlUEFaMWMzRVE6MQ#gid=0
Quote from: Hogstocking on February 07, 2008, 11:45:16 am
The 'fence' has been replaced by the Great Wall of China wrapped in barbed wire guarded by snipers. 

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

PintailKiller

Got mine in - had forgotten how all the teams finished in regional and super regionals.
"Just take the ball and throw it where you want to. Throw strikes. Home plate don't move."

SemperFi

Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

PigWig

Hogeration